Kingdom Mud Fight

"7 years later"
The ground trembled like an earthquake. The field was filled with the prettiest of flowers this kingdom could ever grow. The grass was greener than usual, the sky had a beautiful blue shade, and the castle was more beautiful than ever. A howl came from the beast running, and a laugh from the faery flying over her. Dakota and Maleficent were racing through the fields of Aurora's kingdom to see who would get to the castle first. Diaval on the other hand was waiting at the castle gates with their 6 year old daughter, Arietta. She was a faery like her mother. She had Maleficent's eyes, Diaval's ebony black hair, and wings as strong and elegant as her mother's, except they were fully black. She was beautiful, brave, courageous, wise and powerful like her mother. She also has a bit of sarcasm, and the best sense of humor from her father.She's also good at sneaking around. "Daddy when is mommy gonna get here?" she asked. "She'll be here in a few minutes sweet heart." "They're always late." she argued. Diaval chuckled a little at his daughter's observation. Back at the field Dakota and Maleficent were getting closer to the castle. "Ah come on Dakota! You can go faster than that." Maleficent said. 'Oh its fast you want, ok, but do you have fast reflexes?" Dakota asked through her head. A power she gained from Maleficent. Maleficent was looking down at Dakota and said, "I don't know, why?" "Look up." Dakota said. Maleficent looked forward with a smile on her face and then her smile disappeared, (imagine you were running and you were looking at your friend, then a wall decided to pop up in front of you, what would you do?), there was a huge rock in the middle of the field. Dakota went around it, and Maleficent flew over as fast as she could. She flew back down catching up with Dakota. 'What took you so long?' Dakota said. "I could've died!" Maleficent said angrily. "Are you trying to leave my child without a mother?" she yelled. 'Oh come on, where's your sense of humor?!" Dakota said laughing a little. "Oh it's humor you want?" Maleficent said with a wolfish grin. Maleficent threw a ball of magic to the ground in front of Dakota. The magic made a big puddle of mud appear. Dakota ran straight through and slipped. (May I meantion that Dakota hates mud.) Dakota stood back up all muddy and looked up at Maleficent with a look of revenge. Maleficent laughed so hard that Dakota could hear it from afar. She started to run again catching up to Maleficent. Finally they reached the castle. They ran and flew through the gates and stopped in the middle of the village. Diaval and Arietta walked up to both of them. "What happened to you?" he asked Dakota. She looked up at Maleficent like if she wanted to bite her head off. "Don't look at me like that, you deserved it." Maleficent said. Dakota looked at Diaval with humor glinting in het eyes. Diaval noticed the humor in her eyes and stepped back with Arietta. "Why are you-" before Maleficent could finish the question Dakota shook the mud off her fur landing it on Maleficent. Dakota morphed back into her human form and started laughing, falling on the ground. Diaval and Arietta started laughing as well. The commoners looked towards where the laughter was coming from, they all bursted out laughing. While everyone was busy laughing at Maleficent she turned the dirt into mud with her magic and splattered it on everyone. Everyone grew silent. Dakota looked around then started to laugh harder. A kid came out of the crowd and yelled, "MUD FIGHT!" Everyone started to throw mud at each other laughing and enjoying the moment. Maleficent, Dakota, Diaval, and Arietta looked at them with confused looks. "So that's what a village looks like when they start a mud fight." Dakota said. "I though they would freak out and call for help or something." Meficent finished. Dakota looked to her right at Maleficent and smiled at her. She lifted he hand filled with mud. Maleficent looked at her, " Don't you dare!" she said. Dakota threw the mud at Maleficent but she dodged it and it landed on Diaval. They both started tu laugh but then Diaval grabbed some mud and threw it back, thus the family started a mud fight of their own. Back in the castle Aurora and Philip were planning a celebration of their anniversary when a guard ran up to them and told them what was happening down in the village. Aurora and Philip ran to the balcony and saw their people laughing and throwing mud at each other. Aurora looked around, that's when she noticed her Godmother in the middle of all that mess. She gasped and ran down to the entrance of her castle, Philip right behind her. They ran all the way down to the village, when they got there Aurora saw her faery family throwing mud at each other. She smiled at the scene. One of the children noticed her and yelled out, "The Queen!" Everyone gasped and bowed before their queen. The faery family looked towards the queen. Maleficent smiled at Aurora. Aurora looked at her and said, "Godmother!" she ran through the mud and gave Maleficent a breath taking hug. Maleficent was trying to breathe for air. "Aurora...can't...breathe." she said. Aurora gasped and let go of her. "I'm sorry." "It's ok beastie." Aurora smiled again, " Come, you must be get clean at once. Are you hungry? I have your rooms ready. Philip will lead you to your rooms. When you're done you can come to the dining room. I'll be waiting." she said. They all entered the castle together smiling and laughing all day after that.
(Author's note)
Aurora is 25
Dakota is 16
And Arietta is 6