A Sacred Gift

It was quiet in the field. No one dared to move. No one said a word. It was so quiet you could hear a leaf hit the ground. Everyone just stood and watched. Gina sensed something different. Or maybe it was just her imagination. Diaval had calmed down enough to think. Then a wing twitched again. Gina took in a breathe. Ready to charge at any second.
____________________________________________________________

Blue eyes. Black hair. A breeze blowing it into a face. Blue eyes. They were glowing. Then it went black again. She heard a voice. "Wake up Maleficent." A dim soft voice. It called out to her. She could feel the slight pain on her neck, she could feel blood dripping out. She felt a ghost light touch on her cheek. She could feel herself healing. The dim voice grew a little more clear. "Open your eyes." It said softly. She started coming around. She furrowed her eyebrows. Slowly she opened her eyes. It took her a few seconds to notice what she was staring at. Blue eyes. Black hair. A breeze blowing it into her face. Her eyes were hazy, like if she didn't notice what she was looking at. And then they closed and she fell.
____________________________________________________________

A wing twitched. Everyone stared, readying their weapons. Wolves ready to pounce. Gina sensed something. What was it. It felt different. It felt...peaceful. She felt peaceful. Then one wing opened slowly. No one could still see anything. Then the other wing opened. Still nothing. Diaval tensed and was about to run when Philip touched his shoulder. "Patience." Then the wings fell and Maleficent sat up, but cradling something. The wolf. It was gone. Instead there was limbs. Feet, legs, hands, arms, head. Gina then noticed where the peace came from. Maleficent sat there, on the ground, cradling small fragile body. At least it was small and fragile to her. It always was in a mother's eyes. Her hand went up and caressed the hairs away from the face. She smiled. One of her legs raised and the other blended into her so that she was sitting more comfortably. She didn't notice anyone. She just focused on the person she was holding, cradling. "Dakota." She said softly. She didn't notice someone come up to her until they touched her shoulder. Diaval. He was smiling down at her. He hugged her, cuddling his face into her neck. Gina then came and kneeled down next to them. Then Philip. And Zara. Everyone else just stared. "You know this looks like if she just gave birth and everyone wants to see the baby." Philip joked. Maleficent smiled and everyone else chuckled. "I suppose. In a way. She was born again." She said softly. "Is there any place were she can rest?" Zara asked. Maleficent thought and then she smiled. "Yes."
____________________________________________________________

It was black. That's all she could see. But she could hear laughter, and water, like a waterfall, and feel a breeze. She could feel the sun hitting her skin, warm and inviting. She could hear something moist being thrown and maybe someone falling. But they laughed either way. She could feel laying on something soft and warm. She felt it move and breathe. She felt something caress her face. Something comb through her hair. She felt something around her. Like a shield. It cooled her off. She slightly moved her head and furrowed her brows. Then she felt arms go around her, hugging her close, like a baby. Then she slowly opened her eyes. She saw something, or someone, they were blurry at first, then her eyes focused. She saw Maleficent smiling down at her. "Mom." She said softly. Maleficent's smile grew more. "Dakota." She said and hugged her closer, if that were possible. Dakota sighed and closed her eyes. "Am I being pampered?" She asked with a playful fear in her voice. Maleficent chuckled and went to end the hug. Wait! You're boobs are soft. Like a pillow" Dakota said. Maleficent laughed. Dakota chuckled and opened her eyes. Then she remembered everything. She sat up quickly and looked around. "It's alright. Everything's okay now. Your sister is okay." Maleficent said laying a hand on Dakota's back. "Where is she?" She asked. Maleficent smirked and pointed to the tree at the edge of the pond. Then she realized where she was. The muddy river, the waterfall, the small pond. The fairies flying around. The wallerbogs. The water fairies, leaf fairies, mushroom fairies. The Moors. Then she saw her sister, stalking on a branch. Diaval was under her, he didn't even notice her. Then she heard a yelp and then something crashing into water. Gina and Diaval surfaced, Gina was dieng of laughter and Diaval swam to the shore. Dakota chuckled with Maleficent. Dakota laid her head on Maleficent's shoulder and closed her eyes. Then she felt something go around her again. She opened her eyes and saw Maleficent's wings curling in. "That explains a lot." She said reaching her hand out to touch a wing. It twitched and then relaxed. She smiled, feeling the soft feathers. "Well look who's awake." Came Diaval's voice. Maleficent opened her wings and smiled. "Welcome back." He said. Dakota smiled. "Dakota!" Came Arietta's voice. She ran up and tackled Dakota with a hug. Dakota laughed and hugged her back. Soon Gina came up with Aurora, Philip, and William. Gina hugged her tight. "Don't EVER make me fight you again." Dakota chuckled. "I need to tell you something." She said getting up and taking her sister's hand. They walked off to the end of the pond. Dakota told her how she saw their parents and how they loved her so much and how they helped her back. Gina teared up and hugged her sister. They laid on the ground together looking up at the sky and trying to shape clouds. Gina then told her everything that happened and how they fought hard and she told her how she mad Zander look like a fool. Dakota laughed when she heard that her sister said that inside Zander there was just a little girl dying to scream out. Then she told her how Maleficent flew into the clouds and defeated Zander. "Wait, you're telling me that Maleficent used magic to defeat Zander. Like, powerful magic." Gina nodded at her. Dakota sat up and looked towards Maleficent. Arietta was sitting in her mother's lap, telling her about what the wallerbogs planned to do to Balthazar. Maleficent chuckled and looked at Diaval. He smiled and kissed her softly. "Mommy! Daddy!" The two parents laughed and looked down at Arietta. "Mommy, am I gonna be a big sister?" She asked curiously. Maleficent took a breathe. Diaval looked up at her. She smiled, her hand going to her stomach. "Yes darling. Yes you are." She said hugging Arietta. Arietta smiled wide and yelled a 'yay' for everyone to here. Maleficent caressed a lock of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. Arietta snuggled close to her mother and fell asleep. Maleficent cradled her. So small, beautiful. Diaval came behind her and let her rest on him. He loved when she did this for some reason. It made him feel proud he told her once. The two parents watched as their child slept in her mother's arms, wings tucked around her like a blanket. They looked on and saw Dakota and Gina heading their way. Dakota was set on asking Maleficent a question until she saw her and Diavl and Arietta resting under a tree, happy. She looked at her sister who looked back at her. "Raincheck?" Dakota smiled and nodded. "Raincheck." They joined them in under the tree and looked on ahead, watching a Queen, King, and Prince play in the mud together with the wallerbogs.
____________________________________________________________

"What's troubling you so Dakota?" Maleficent asked from her old tree. The family always visited the tree. They all agreed upon naming it the family tree. "It's just...you used magic so I heard." Dakota said. "Yes, I did." Maleficent nodded. "While you were pregnant." Dakota hinted. "Mhm, yes I know." Maleficent nodded again. "Very powerful magic if I may add." Dakota finally said. "I see were your going with this." Maleficent said. "Yes, it's been troubling me for months now." Dakota admitted. "And you didn't say anything." Maleficent said a bit annoyed. "Well every time I was going to you would always be having a good time and I didn't want to ruin it with this question." Maleficent rolled her eyes and shook her head. Dakota smirked. She was glad they were alone. She didn't want to trouble Diaval. He would probably freak out over nothing. She was glad when Maleficent asked if he could go pick out berries and such with Arietta. Gina decided to join them as well. "So it's not a half-fae considering it's been 7 months, or a pure fae since you still have magic. Does that mean it's, you know, human." She asked curiously. "Well, I don't know. I mean that magic I used was not my magic alone. I don't even know where it came from. I've never heard of  a human being born from a fae. It's..I don't know. I mean Diaval isn't human so Arietta isn't half human. I just don't know." Maleficent said staring at the sunset. "Well then, I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Dakota said before Diaval and her sisters came back. "Now what I want to talk about is that interesting mark you have in your wolf form." Maleficent said. Dakota smirked and morphed into a wolf. 'You mean this one.' She pawed her left eye. ' Yes it's very interesting considering it's blue. Actually I was wondering that as well until my mother came to me again in a dream and told me she was giving me a sacred gift. In fact Gina has one too. It's black but it doesn't have the same design. It's cool though. I like it." She said laying on her right side, showing off the mark. "Curious." Maleficent said. "I wonder what gift it is that she gave the both of you."
____________________________________________________________

Here's the other chap yay! I'll probably do the next one since I have nothing else to do lol yea I probably will.
The chap was short I know. It was meant to be short. Hope you liked it either way. Of course you did, else you wouldn't be reading it lol