The Curse Part 2

"Get away men. Get away!" Philip yelled. They were trying to hold down the enraged wolf. "Maleficent is gonna kill us when she finds out we screwed up in not letting her see us." The wolf growled furiously and pulled on the net. "Retreat men!" Philip yelled again. Some soldiers backed away, letting go of the net. "Tie it down and return to the castle. Hurry!" Philip yelled again. The soldiers did as they were told and headed inside the castle. The doors were shut tight, bars were pulled across it and levers were pulled for the gate to slide down the ceiling to secure the doors. "Alright, let's hope she doesn't try to break in." Philip said.

The wolf kept pulling at the net. They tied it really tight to a post. She kept pulling on it until it budged. She crawled under the net and out to the open. There was no trace of them anywhere. She caught the scent she was following and started running out the village, out to the fields and towards the Moors.
____________________________________________________________

"Sir she's heading towards the Moors now." The shy voice said. "Good, let's go." The deeper voice said. They got on their horses and started riding towards the Moors. "Now Sedric, now the battle begins."
____________________________________________________________

"Mother do you think their okay?" William asked Aurora. "Of course they are. Why wouldn't they be?" She said. "I don't know, it's just that they've taken quite a long time." William said sitting down on the floor. "Don't worry Willy, they'll be okay." Arietta said smiling, sitting next William. Aurora smiled and and sat down between them. "Mother, didn't you say Queen Maleficent was pregnant?" William asked curiously. "Why yes William, why do you ask?" Aurora said. "Well, didn't she say it effects her magic?" Aurora realized what he was trying to say. William was too smart for his own age. "Yes. But, if you would like to know, it depends on the baby. See, if it's half fae, like Arietta then it will effect her after 5 months. If it's a human, it'll have no effect on her. Now if it's a pure fae, it will effect her magic immediately." William thought about it. It seemed logical. "But what if it's not either?" He asked. Aurora thought about that. What if it wasn't neither of them, what would it be? It couldn't not be neither, it had to be one of the three. "Oh William don't dwell on that. Everyone will be okay. Believe in them."
____________________________________________________________

A howl could be heard from across the Moors. "She's coming. I'll go check on Balthazar." Diaval said. "Diaval, be careful." Maleficent said softly. Diaval nodded and headed out towards the border. "Alright Gina, climb up there. I don't think she'll reach you from down here." Gina climbed slowly to the top of one of the high rocks in the Moors. "Alright, I'm up." She said. Maleficent nodded and set a force field around the rock. "Now we wait, again." "Maleficent, what about you. I mean you are pregnant. Shouldn't you be somewhere safer, and higher." Gina said. "We'll both be fine Gina. Now stay hidden." Maleficent said softly.
____________________________________________________________

The wolf ran into the Moors after an exhausting fight with the tree warriors. She ran off with a long scratch on her side. Now she was standing on a boulder near the lake. She walked around trying to get a lead on the scent. She was about to pass the throne chair when she heard a whistle. She stopped, ears perked up, listening to the sound. Then she heard a snap behind a bush. She growled and stalked towards it. "Sir, are you sure about this." "Just shut up and get her attention." Some men whispered. "I don't think that'll be a problem." Said another shaky voice. "Why is that." One man pointed behind them. They turned around to see the wolf standing behind them. "Aah, RUN!" Ones said running away. The other men looked at him and back at the wolf. They stood up slowly and backed away. The wolf started to growl and stepped forward. "Woah, nice wolf. We're on your side." One man said softly. "I don't think she cares sir." "You're right. Let's just-" before he finished he started running, the other behind him. The wolf growled and ran after them. "Oh my God! We're screwed!" "Shut up and keep running. The camp isn't too far."
____________________________________________________________