Saving William Part 1

Maleficent slowly opened her eyes, the light from the morning sun shining through the leaves. "Morning beautiful." Came a soft familiar voice. She smiled softly and looked up at Diaval, who was looking at her like if she was the most sacred possession. "Goodmorning Diaval." she said giving him a soft kiss. "We should get up before the girls find out where we are." Diaval said caressing her cheek. Maleficent leaned into his hand and kissed his palm. "Later." She said laying her head back down on Diaval's chest and cuddled closer to his warmth. "As my queen wishes." He said softly kissing her head and wrapping his arms tighter around her waist.

"Dakota, wake up wake up wake up." Dakota moaned and turned the other way. She was comfortable where she was and she didn't want to get up. That is until something soft hit her straight on the face. "Wake up!" Arietta said laughing. "Ok, I'm up sheesh." Dakota said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She heard giggling come from behind the tall dress wall. "What are you laughing at?" Dakota asked smiling. "I like her spirit on waking people up." Gina said walking out from behind the wall. "What do you think?" she asked Dakota. Dakota raised her brows and observed the dress her sister was wearing. It was almost like Aurora's blue dress except it was black and the butterfly sleeves had silver tips that blended with the black. Her hair was held by a flower from behind her head and some of her hair from the front was hanging. "Pretty. What's the occasion?" Dakota asked smiling. "I wanted to look presentable." Gina said shyly. Dakota chuckled and laid back on the bed. "She put you up to it didn't she?" Dakota said pointing at Arietta. "Heeeeyy! She deserves to wear a pretty dress. She is a princess after all." Arietta said frowning. "And why do you think that?" Dakota asked smirking. "She's part of the family now. Our family is royalty, so that makes her a princess just like you." Dakota smiled at Arietta's choice of words and reasoning. "My dear little sister you are a little too wise for your own good." Arietta smiled and walked up to Gina looking her up and down. "We should go show Aurora." she said smiling. "Um, don't you think it's a bit early to talk to Aurora?" Dakota said. "Isn't she the queen. She should be up by now." Gina said smiling. Dakota sighed and groaned. "Fine, we'll go show her." Dakota said standing up and looking herself in the mirror. Gina walked behind her and put her hands on her shoulder. "You should do your hair too." she said smiling. Dakota looked at her and back to herself. She sighed and sat down on the chair infront of of the mirror. "Go ahead." she said. Gina smiled, grabbed the brush and started brushing Dakota's hair. When she was done looked at herself in the mirror. She looked different in a way. She didn't know how but it did. Maybe it was her eyes. You could see them more clearly now. Actually you could see her whole entire face now. She always had it covered. It was tied just like Gina's except she had a pin tied on the back. It was shaped like a wolf. She looked at Gina. "I made it last night while you were sleeping. Do you like it?" Gina asked. Dakota smiled and hugged her. "Thank you." she said. Gina hugged her back, eyes tearing up. She never said thank you to her. Never accepted a gift from her. Never really paid much mind to them. Dakota pulled away and looked at her. "Why are you crying?" she asked worriedly. "Nothing, it's nothing." Gina said wiping her tears and smiling. Arietta came with a handkerchief and gave it to Gina. "Thank you." Gina said. "Come on, let's go show Aurora." Arietta said taking both sister's hands.

"Your majesty, what are you doing in the kitchen?" asked one of the maids. "Oh, goodmorning Mary, I was just preparing something." Aurora said smiling. "Do you need help?" Mary asked. "Would you kindly? I have no idea where the spices are." Mary chuckled and walked up to a shelf and grabbes a basket filles with spices. "Is this what your looking for?" she said setting down the basket on the counter. "Oh, your so helpful. What would I do without you?" Aurora said. "Starve, always wear dirty clothes, maybe even keep the castle dirty." Mary giggled. "Have I been that lazy?" Aurora asked curiously. "Oh no your highness, your just a busy woman. We just help you get around easier." Mary said smiling at Aurora. "Aurora!" Came a voice from the door. She jumped and turned around seeing Arietta standing near the door. "What are you doing up so early?" Aurora chuckled. "We wanted to show you something." Arietta said. "We?" Aurora asked confused. Dakota walked into the kitchen smiling. "Morning." she said. Aurora gasped and smiled. "Dakota, you put your hair up." Aurora said walking up to her. "Well, I guess." Dakota said. "But, I'm not the only person that changed something. Gina." Dakota called out. Gina walked in the kitchen shyly. Aurora gasped, "You look beautiful Gina." Aurora said smiling. Gina looked up at Aurora and smiled. "Thank you." she said.