The Curse Part 3

Diaval flew as fast as he could back to Maleficent. His wing was bleeding really bad and it pained him to stretch it out. 'Why is it always the wings?' He complained. He looked up and saw Maleficent flying towards the borders. 'Oh thank heavens.' He thought. He flew faster, his mind starting to drift away, the world becoming nothing but a blur.
____________________________________________________________

Maleficent flew quickly over the lake and over the fields when she saw a black dot in the distance. She focused her eyes on it, vision becoming bird-like for distance. Then she saw it was Diaval flying towards her. She noticed how he flew a bit lopsided, like if he was injured, then he slowly started to descend. Maleficent gasped and with one hard flap of her wings she sped over to Diaval and caught him in her arms before he could touch the floor.

Diaval woke up feeling a bit dizzy and confused. The last thing he remembered was him falling out of the sky. Then he felt a warm hand touch his forehead. "Diaval." Maleficent said quietly enough like if he would break if she spoke too loud. She caressed his cheek which he leaned into and closed his eyes. "Is he okay?" Gina asked from the small cave. "He will be." Maleficent smiled.

"Mm..cam..mrn." Diaval murmured. "What was that?" Maleficent asked leaning closer to him to hear him more clearly. "Man. Camp." Diaval said opening his eyes to see her sunset filled ones. "There's a camp filled with men. They have Dakota." He said. "What?" Maleficent said stiffing up. "Oh God." Gina said looking over to the fields. Diaval stood up, helping Maleficent in the process. Maleficent looked over towards the fields. "Philip said that an elder woman from the mountains came and said we were in danger. Also the men from the camp were planning to head this way. I think I saw the man that Dakota told us about. He's in a cloak. I didn't see his face well enough though." Diaval frowned. "You did well Diaval." Maleficent said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Well then, now we have a new objective. Let's be ready for them." Maleficent said smirking.
"By the way, did you stop the herd." Gina asked. "Yes they seemed to stop when I got close. I think the deer were spooked by something." Maleficent said. Gina chuckled and looked back up at the fields.
____________________________________________________________

"Sir may I advice great caution. It seems a bit quiet don't you think." The captain said. "Yes Zeg, it does. Tell the men to stay close, and keep an eye out." "Yes sir." Seeing something glow in a bush he decided to investigate. He walked towards it, kneeled down, and with his hands pushed the twigs and leaves out of the way. A water fairy was hiding with its newborn baby. "Hello." Philip whispered. The fairy smiled and waved at him. "Your Majesty, what have you found?" Zeg asked. "Just a little friend Captain. Don't worry about it." Philip said. Suddenly a flash of green magic exploded from a distance. "Men! Get your horses, we're moving out." Philip said rushing to his horse. Zara came running through the bushes with a few of her pack. "We saw the magic. We have to go now!" She said morphing into a wolf and heading back for the other wolves. "Alright men, you heard her. Let's go!" Philip said.
____________________________________________________________

"MOM!" William screamed. Aurora ran into his room with a few guards behind her. "What's wrong?" She said frantically. "Somethings wrong with Arietta." William said, scared and not knowing what to do. Aurora looked over at Arietta. Her eyes were glowing bright green, wide with shock. "What happened?" Aurora said walking over to Arietta. "I-I don't know, we were playing and then she stopped and screamed and then she stayed like that. It's like if she was in pain." William said nervously. Aurora nodded and looked into Arietta's eyes. They looked like as if she was looking at a storm of lightning. "Arie, you ok?" She asked. Arietta didn't answer. "Sweet heart, what's wrong?" Aurora tried again. Arietta still didn't move, she didn't even blink or flinch. After a few seconds she took a breath and blinked. "It started." Aurora took a deep breath and looked out a window. That's when she saw the the flash of green from the moors. She gasped and closed her eyes. She looked up at the sky, "Please keep them safe." She said hoping someone could hear her.
____________________________________________________________

"Get back! I'm not telling you twice." Maleficent said to the man standing in front of her. The man chuckled, taking of the hood from his head. "It's not me you should say that to. But thanks for the warning." He said. Maleficent glared at the man. "I'm guessing you're Zander." She said coldly. "Oh so you've heard of me, how nice. I'm betting the old coot helped you. I mean I did see it for myself." He smirked. "Now I believe you're in my way. So I should be telling you to get out of my way." He glared. "Like hell I am." Maleficent said preparing herself for anything. Diaval stood beside her, ready to morph in he had to. Gina hid behind a rock over them. 'How did they find us so quick?' "You can come out now, I know you're there." Zander said, a smug grin on his face. Gina held her breath. "There's someone that wants to see you." She heard him say. She closed her eyes and sighed. She slowly stood up revealing herself. "Good, and now that that's taken care of I think a change in scenery would do. SEDRIC!" He called out. A shy short man with red hair and came out of the crowd. "Yes my lord?" He said. "You know what to do." Sedric nodded and took an orb out of a bag he carried and threw it on the ground making it break into pieces. Smoke started emitting from the broken pieces surrounding them all. In a matter of seconds the smoke cleared to reveal them standing in the fields of the Moors. "Thats much better. NOW, give me the girl or you'll regret it." Zander said angrily. "Over my dead body." Maleficent said sending some of her magic towards him, hitting him on the chest. Diaval morphed into a lion running towards a group and tackling them to the ground.
____________________________________________________________
I know it's kinda short but the good part has to be saved, also I love leaving cliff hangers lol sorry.
Sorry I took so long making the chap I was preparing for Megacon, super excited.
And I watched Captain America Civil War and it was awesome, totally fangirling Vision and Scarlet Witch, me and my friend were freaking out from pure cuteness lol