3 Weeks Later

"Where's Godmother?" Aurora asked writing on her notes. "She's still sleeping." Diaval said sitting on a chair in the study where Aurora cane to work. "That's weird. She's usually the first one up. Is she okay?" Aurora said putting her pen down. "She's probably just tired. Don't worry Aurora, this past week has been hard for her. You on the other hand need to put that pen down and come eat." Diaval said grabbing the pen from her hand and putting it down on the desk. "Philip and William are in the kitchen by the way." He said chuckling when she gasped and ran out the door with a slight 'he better not burn down the kitchen.' Diaval went and walked back to the room, he heard the girls laughing in their room and knocked on the door. He heard a quiet 'come in' from one of the girls. He poked his head in to see the girls wrestling. "Girls! What will your mother say." He said chuckling. "She would probably join." Dakota said laughing. Diaval chuckled and started back on his track. He opened the door quietly to his and Maleficent's room. She was still sleeping flat on her stomach, wings spread out, arms under head using them as pillows. He smiled lovingly and walked quietly towards her kissing her on the cheek. She stirred and kept sleeping. Diaval smiled and caressed her cheek with his fingers. She slowly opened her eyes and leaned into his touch. "Had a good rest?" He asked softly. Maleficent sighed and sat up. "What time is it?" She asked looking outside. "It's nearly noon." Diaval said grabbing her hand. "I slept all morning! And you didn't wake me?" She said standing up and heading to the bathroom. Diaval walked after her and wrapped his arms around her waist when she stood in front of the mirror. "I figured you needed rest so I let you sleep." He said kissing her cheek. "I'll wait outside." He said walking into the bedroom and opening the balcony door. Maleficent looked at herself in the mirror. She looked somewhat tired but awake. She shrugged it off and washed her face. She came out wearing a forest green woodland dress with a hood. She wore the hood down, her hair was down and wavy. Diaval walked in and stopped in his tracks. She looked like a mysterious peasant woman. The one you would really want to know. The one that might just lure you into her trap. Or maybe that beautiful maiden you love. The one you would dream of holding in your arms. Diaval snapped back to earth from the sound of her voice. "I'm sorry?" He said. "How do I look? It's not too much is it?" She asked,one hand raising to rub the back of her neck nervously, biting her bottom lip. That did it. Diaval couldn't take it anymore. He walked up to her and kissed her passionately. She deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled back and smirked. "Beautiful." He said kissing her again. She moaned and pulled back again. "I can tell." She said smirking. Diaval chuckled and took her hands in his. "Breakfast?" He said. "That would be nice." Maleficent said smiling.

"I'm telling you I have a feeling. I have to be right, there's no way I'm wrong." Dakota said leaning on a counter in the kitchen. "But how are you sure? How do you even know?" Gina asked looking for a snack. "It happened before. My hearing abilities are never wrong. I'm telling you what I heard says everything." Dakota said grabbing and apple and biting down on it. "What did you hear?" Arietta asked grabbing a spoon for her soup. "I..it's, complicated. But I'm not wrong. I can't be." Gina turned and looked at Dakota confusingly. "What aren't you wrong about?" Came Maleficent's voice from the door. Dakota jumped and choked on a piece of apple. "Nothing." She said coughing. "It's just some gossip I heard. Nothing serious." Maleficent looked at her suspiciously and walked to the counter. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Positive." Dakota said smiling. Maleficent looked at Gina who looked at Dakota and back at her and smiled. "Shall I tell her what I saw before I woke her, girls?" Diaval came in smiling. Dakota sighed in relief that he came in. All three of them shrugged and looked at Maleficent. Diaval chuckled and told Maleficent about him walking in on a bundle of limbs and laughter. Maleficent shook her head and smiled. Mary came in smiling and asking them if they wanted anything. Maleficent seemed to have an appetite for an apple soup, which was very unexpected. "That's possible?" Dakota laughed. Maleficent nodded and sat in a chair next to the counter. "By the way, I like your knew dress." Gina said. "Thank you." Maleficent said. "Your Highness I don't mean to be rude in any way but, you look, different." Mary said shyly. Maleficent looked at her and back at Diaval. He shrugged and looked at Mary. "In what way is that Mary?" He asked. "Well, I don't know but there's something there that's quite different." Mary said looking Maleficent over. Dakota looked at Gina with an 'I told you' look which she shrugged off and rolled her eyes. "Hmm, I don't feel any different. Maybe it's because I slept all morning." Maleficent said smiling. Mary nodded and went back to continue cooking the strange soup.