The Cursed Twins

"Maybe I should go in first. I can talk to her." Maleficent suggested. "No, what if she attacks you? We both should go in." Dakota said. Maleficent sighed and nodded. Dakota took her hand and they both walked in not knowing what could be waiting inside. Maleficent lead the way slowly, stopping everytime they almost ran into a small trap that was hard to see in the dark. "God she could've put some torches at least." Dakota whispered. Maleficent used her magic to make a small light sphere. Dakota smiled and rolled her eyes. "Nevermind." She whispered. Maleficent chuckled quietly. They kept walking till Dakota almost fell in a whole covered in leaves. Maleficent was fast enough to catch her before anything happened. "Smart. Maybe we should just keep looking at the ground." Dakota whispered with a smile. They walked for a couple of minutes till they found another entrance with a small glow. Maleficent made her sphere disappear before they walked in. The entrance was small and Maleficent had a little trouble passing through but she got to the other side. Inside looked kinda like an arena. It was big, the ceiling was high, where they were standing was shaped like a big circle and there were rocks around. Maleficent and Dakota looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Should we call her?" Dakota whispered. Maleficent looked around and listened for any sign but found nothing. "I guess we should." She answered. Dakota opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she sensed something. She looked around searching but didn't see anything. Maleficent sensed it too but couldn't find were it was coming from. "I know your here." Dakota called out. They heard something move and call out with a stern voice. "Who are you? What do you want?" came the female voice. "We just want to talk. We won't hurt you." Dakota said. "Your names." the voice said. "My name is Maleficent-" she was cut off by the voice. "Guardian of the Moors? What brings you here?" the voice said. "I only came with my companion to help her. You should ask her instead. It was quiet for a few seconds when the the voice spoke out again. "Why are you here?" she asked. Dakota rolled her eyes, getting tired of talking to nothing but a voice. "Oh for heaven's sake. Come out of hiding and you'll see who I am. I won't talk to nothing." She said crossing her arms. Maleficent looked surprised but let her talk anyways. It was quiet for a minute when the voice answered. "Fine, but don't try anything. You'll regret it." With that said Dakota smiled at her victory. 'Not so hard to convince are you?' she thought. They heard footsteps and then the voice was behind them. "Happy now? Now tell me who you are." Maleficent turned and looked at the girl. She gasped and then looked at Dakota. Dakota looked at Maleficent and sighed. She slowly turned her head purposely letting her hair fall to her face. She looked through the strands and sighed. Then she turned completely to let the girl look at her. "Gina." she said softly. The girl gasped and took a step back. "You...but...how?" She took a a moment to breathe and then looked at Dakota. She almost cried when she made eye contact. "You came back." she said. "Is that bad?" Dakota said smiling. "No..it's just, I didn't expect you to come now. Especially when the curse is close." Gina said surprisingly. Maleficent observed the girl carefully. She looked exactly like Dakota. Except for the hair of course. It was white.
She actually looked younger with her hair that color. And she had a braid that looked like a crown. "I mean you were always bad at timing." Gina said laughing a little. Dakota chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. "Was I?" she said. Gina tilted her head slightly. "You don't remember?" she asked. Dakota looked back down and frowned. "No. I don't." she said. Gina nodded and walked up to her. "Do you still have the necklace I gave you?" she asked. Dakota smiled and took out the necklace. Gina lit up and hugged her. Dakota froze for a second before hugging her back. Gina pulled away. "Do you guys wonna know everything?" she said smiling widely. Dakota and Maleficent nodded their heads and Gina lead them to a secret room. It was big and cozy. It had a lot of pillows and the lights were glowing crystals hanging from vines. "You really know how to decorate." Dakota said looking at the crystals. Gina smiled and led them to the pile of pillows. They sat and she started the story of how they were close and all the fun they had and how Dakota saved her from drowning once. "She actually saved me a lot of times. I lost count though." she said. She talked about the day the man cursed them to the day Dakota left. "I went after you and well I kinda got slapped in the face for it." she said laughing. Dakota and Maleficent joined her and they kept hearing of her stories and how amazing they were. "Did I actually slap you?" Dakota asked. "Will...uh, it was with your paw. It was more of a scratch then a slap. But it was a warning to stay away. I listened." Gina said. "I have a scar but it only shows it in wold form for some reason. You wonna see it?" she offered. "Sure." Dakota said. Gina stood up and backed away from the pillows that she worked so hard to keep clean. She morphed into a wolf and showed them the 3 scars that ran across her face. She morphed back into a human and smiled. "I like it." she said smiling. Dakota looked at Maleficent and rose a brow. She looked back at Gina and smiled. "I have one too." She lefted her shirt high enough so Gina could see the scar on her side. "Did that go through your rib?" she asked. "Yea, but it was worth it." Dakota said looking at Maleficent. Gina looked at her sister and then at Maleficent. "She was there wasn't she?" Gina asked Dakota. Dakota nodded and smiled. "Can you tell me how you got it?" Gina asked. "Sure, but don't cry." Dakota said chuckling. She told Gina of the day that Maleficent got attacked while she was pregnant and how Diaval and her heard her cry of pain. How Dakota took down the man that was on Maleficent. And how after Diaval and her fought off the rest a man on a horse shot an arrow straight for Maleficent but she jumped in the way. "It was painful. But worth it." Dakota finished. Gina was crying her eyes out when she finished. Maleficent let a tear fall down her cheek from the memory. "Oh come on guys. Your killing me." Dakota said laying down. Gina laughed and wiped her tears. "That was beautiful. Your always putting others before you Dakota." Gina smiled. Dakota sat up and smiled. "Well since I said that would you like to hear the whole story?" she said. Gina nodded and scooted closer. Dakota started from when she was running in the woods to meeting Maleficent and her family to having a race and a mud fight in the kingdom to getting poisoned and so on. "And now I'm here." she finished. Gina sat their smiling. "You're really amazing you know that? You guys should get some rest, I'm pretty sure that your tired from all that walking." Gina said getting up and fetching something to eat. "She's like another you." Maleficent said smiling. Dakota smiled and shook her head. Suddenly a pain in her head came and her eyes turned yellow again. She stiffled a cry of pain so Gina wouldn't hear. After a while she dropped her hand and layed down. "Are you okay?" Maleficent asked worriedly. "Yea, just a little pain." Dakota said sighing. She rolled to her side and fell asleep. Maleficent sighed and layed next to her. Gina walked in a few minutes later and saw that her two guest fell asleep. She smiled and layed the bowl of fruits on a small table. 'I hope there's another way.' she thought and left the room.