The Hidden Secret Part 2

Sorry for the wait guys. Here's the chapter :)
____________________________________

Aurora and Dakota were sitting in the garden having a little chat with each other. "So talking in your wolf form is part of your power?" Auroa asked. "Yes it comes with the pack. I still don't know how. At least that's what I think. I can't really remember." Dakota said. "Hm, I always thought godmother gave you the power. Wait. How did you know about the baby?" Aurora asked curiously. Dakota giggled at the funny memory. "I guess werewolves can hear better than the average wolf. In fact almost as good as a fae's. I heard her heart beat. It's strange really. Having to different heartbeats in one person. I was confused at first but then I realized that it was another soul. You should've seen Diaval's face though. It was beyond hilarious." She giggled at the last part. Aurora laughed imagining poor Diaval's reaction. "Can I ask one more question? How did your leg get trapped in the bear trap?" Dakota furrowed her brows. "It was some kind of odor. The scent was intoxicating really. Then again it could've veen meat cooking." Dakota and Aurora started laughing making some butterflies fly in surprise. "So when am I going to be an aunt Aurora?" Aurora blushed and looked away. "What? Oh come on it can't be that bad." Dakota said. "It's embarrassing talking about that topic and you know it." Aurora said slapping a laughing Dakota's arm softly. "We haven't gotten around to it. We've been so busy lately." Aurora said. "Well then take a day off. You are the queen after all. Plus your 25 years. You should start already." Dakota said dramatically throwing her arms in the air. Aurora sighed and looked at the sky. "I guess I should." Dakota looked at her smiling. "And you can't hide it from me either. Sadly. I can sense when someone is..well..you know." Aurora looked down at her smiling. "I've had that trouble in the moors with, you know, the two of them. I would leave every time. That's why you would see me here almost every night or day." Aurora laughed. "Aw, poor baby. I understand now." Dakota rolled her eyes but smiled anyways. "The one thing I hate about bieng a warewolf." "You know for a wolf you are pretty big. I mean your almost as big as me or Philip." "Yes warewolves are bigger than normal wolves. You know I hate how I remember my past teachings but a can't remember that girl." Aurora looked smiled, "It'll come around eventually. Come, we should head back inside." With that they stood and walke inside to find that Philips parents were here. "Philip?! You didn't tell me they were coming." Aurora whispered. "I didn't know." he said. "Philip my boy!" His father yelled giving him a breathtaking hug." "Father! Why are you here?" Philip asked. "We just wanted to visit, Philip." his mother said. "Aurora, you're getting more beautiful every day." the king said. "Thank you, your majesty." Aurora said giving a small courtesy. "Dakota, look how big you've gotten." the queen said smiling. "Well yea, I still have a long way though." Dakota chuckled. Philip's mother laughed and walked up to her. "You're turning out to be a beautiful woman." she smiled. Dakota smiled back and was about to say something when King Hubert asked where Maleficent and Diaval was with the child. "They went flying a while ago. They should be back any time now." Dakota said smiling. "Philip I never thought you would befriend a fae. I'm proud of you." Hubert said. "Thank you father but Aurora is the one you should thank. She brought the kingdoms together." Philip said looking at Aurora. "Oh nonsense, you were part of it too." Aurora said smiling.

Outside of the castle Maleficent, Diaval and Arietta landed in the garden. "Mommy can we go again later." Arietta asked excitedly. Maleficent chuckled and picked her up. "Why don't you give daddy a break, then we can go." Diaval morphed to a man trying to catch his breath. "To think that after all these years I would be used to flying fast. You're killing me." he said sitting down on a bench. Maleficent and Arietta laughed joining him.

"Aurora, their here." Dakota whispered to her. "Ok, go tell them that Philip's parents are here." Dakota nodded and headed to the garden. "Why don't we find somewhere comfortable to talk." Aurora suggested. Everyone agreed and headed to the family room, something Aurora came up with whenever they had visiters. Back at the garden Diaval was tickling Arietta to death while Maleficent watched amusingly. "Daddy stop." Arietta laughed. "What about mommy?" she asked. Diaval stopped and looked at Maleficent smiling. "No Diaval." she said. Diaval got closer to her. "Diaval don't do it." Maleficent said standing up and backing away. Diaval's stood up and his smile grew bigger. "Diaval I'm serious don't do it." Maleficent said chuckling. "Run mommy!" Arietta said laughing. Maleficent dashed behind a bush and Diaval went after her. Arietta laughed and watched as her parents ran around the garden laughing. In one turn Maleficent and Diaval ended up bieng on different sides so when Diaval ran one way Maleficent went the other way. "What are you gonna do now Diaval?" Maleficent said smirking. "I have my ways." Diaval said disappearing. Maleficent stepped back smirking and looking around. "Diaval, that isn't fair." she said. Then as if out of nowhere he appeared and tackled her to the ground. "Diaval!" Maleficent said laighing and trying to escape from his grasp but failing. Diaval laughed and trapped her hands above her head. "Now what are you gonna do?" he asked chuckling. Maleficent smirked and raised a brow. Then out of nowhere Arietta jumped on Diaval dragging him to the ground. They laughed stayed laying on the ground for a few minutes. "Well that looked fun." Dakota said smirking. They jumped and smiled up at her. "Philip's parents are here." They all stood up and brushed of the grass and dirt on their clothes. "Well then, what are we standing around for."