Date Night

This chapter will be dedicated to Maleficent and Diaval only for the whole night of this chapter. (Because I can)
____________________________________

Diaval led Maleficent through a pathway lit up by candles on each side of the ground. Maleficent chuckled, "Where are you taking me?" Diaval smiled and kept leading her. "You'll see."

Maleficent gasped and smiled.

"Oh Diaval, how did you-it's." She couldn't find the right words to say. Its was beautiful, majestic, romantic, there was so many beautiful words to describe it. "Do you like it?" Diaval smiled, arms going around Maleficent waist from behind. "It's amazing." She said turning her head to look at him.

In front of them were trees decorated with dim lights. Under the biggest tree was a small table for two. Above them was the beautiful night sky, full moon and all.

Maleficent turned to Diaval and kissed him. "You're amazing." She said putting her forehead on his. "Because of you." He said smiling. "Come on." He said pulling her to the table and sat down. Maleficent heard a soft melody and then turned her head to see a man playing an instrument which she learned later that it was called a violin. They talked and laughed. After the man left they chased each other around the trees laughing and enjoying their time together.

"Wait there's something else I want to show you." Diaval said caressing her face. Maleficent leaned her her to his touch and smiled. "Alright." She said smirking. Diaval took her hand and lead her to a place away from the people where it was quiet and private.

"Diaval?" Maleficent said breathe-taken. There was a hammock hanging from vines with lights around it. Over it was more lines but more finely aligned, like a master piece. "Don't worry, it won't fall." Diaval said hugging her. "Go try it." He whispered in her ear. Maleficent smiled and walked over to the hammock slowly putting her wait on it scared that she'll break it.
"It's almost like flying." Diaval said walking up to her. Maleficent smirked and sat on the hammock. It swung a little when she sat on it making her flinch a little. Diaval had to chuckle a little, it was cute how she embraced new things. Her eyes would light up with curiosity and she would make these expressions that would make it all the more cute. "How is it?" Diaval chuckled. Maleficent smiled up at him and reached out with her hand gesturing for him to sit down next to her. "Your curious over something. What is it?" Diaval said softly, taking her hand in his. Maleficent chuckled and laid her head on his shoulder. "Just wondering how you set all this up to not fall." Diaval smiled caressing her hands with his thumb. Maleficent smiled and laid back on lifting her legs so lay them down behind Diaval. Diaval stretched his hand to lay it on the Maleficent's side and bent forward making the hammock swing. He planted a kiss on Maleficent's lips and she deepened it by wrapping her arms around his neck. Diaval moaned and pulled back. "Should we go back to the castle now?" Maleficent shook her head and grabbed a fist-full of his shirt and pulled him down to kiss him again. She felt everything slowly disappear into nothing but pure happiness. Is as if Diaval had his own magic.

"Did you like your surprise." Diaval asked playing with Maleficent's which were on his chest. They moved to a more comfortable position while their lips were busy having a battle with each other.

"I love you." Diaval said softly, caressing arm. Maleficent looked up at him and smiled and kissed him. "Show me." She said seductively. Diaval chuckled and kissed her again wrapping his arms around her waist.
They continued all night till they fell asleep in each others arms peacefully.
____________________________________
Yea I know it was short but it came up while I was in school lol.
Could've gone to detention lol so worth it XD