Mafia's Angel

Mafia's Angel. Chapter 2

"Mew....".

As expected Mew was frightened. He was trembling and shivering. He was crying helplessly. And to add, his fear trippled to see Tae and Tul entering too.

"Pp. Pup.. Pulease.. Dont. Dont hurt me. Pl...ease.. I.. I dontt. Have money...Dont bea..beat me.. Noooo. Dont come... Dont...". He was screaming on top of his lungs.

"Baby Mew. Baby look at me. Am Maxie. Your Phi Maxie. Mew. Listen to me baby". Max pleaded him to listen to him. But that was another bomb for Tae and Tul.

"What? Phi??? Ohhh. Max. Is he the same Mew you told me". Tul suddenly said as he remembered.

"Yes Tul. He is Mew. My baby panda. My brother. He doesnt recognise me Tul. Please baby. Mew. Am your Phi baby. Listen to me once". Max tried to come closer but Tul instantly took him in his arms and brought him outside as he saw Mew srarted to get hysteriac.

"Gooooo. Dont hurt me.... Dont touch me.... It hurtsss. Mommmm daddddd". Mew was getting dizzy and the flashbacks were hurting him too much. And it wasnt longer when he fainted.

Tae scooped him in his arms and paced outside.

"Where are you taking him? Boss? Where are you taking him"? Max stood up from the couch but one glare from Tae and he was silent. He and Tul followed Tae to the elevator and then parking, ending in the hospital VVIP EMERGENCY.

The doctor clucked his tongue throwing all of them outside.

"You guys. If i saw you near him, i will kill you. I fucking care if you are a mafia or what. Are you guys even human? Any sense left in your fucking minds? When i specifically said not to disturb him, what part of it you didnt get. He may fall into comatose or even get nervous break down or even die.

His mind is a mess. He has been raped you stupid heads. Cant you understand the simple logic. Do not hover him. Do not go near him. It will trigger him. And now get the fuck out of this place. I will call you myself if required. Leave". The doctor almost yelled at them after making sure Mew was attached to all necessary machines.

"But.....". Max tried to said anything but Tul held him in his arms. Tae turned to the doctor with a tired expression.

"Leave. I will call myself. And if i saw anyone lurking here without my permission, i will shift him somewhere you can never find him. Leave". This time Tae turned and motioned Max and Tul to leave too. He had to listen to the story from Max and yes it was more important for Mew to stay under observation under the team.

It was hell to control Max at home. Tul was getting frustrated. He was prompting Max to speak out but Max was constantly begging Tae to let him go to Mew.

"Enoughhhhhhhhh. Get your senses or i will make it sure myself". The lounge echoed with a slap from Tae to Max.

"I got it you found your long lost brother but try to get the shit in your mind. He is traumatised. He doesnt remember you. He doesnt know he got his brother back. And even if he does remember his brother, he wont at this moment. The more he will see any of us hovering him, he will fall back more into his mind space. You wont get him back. Do you want him to die"? Tae snapped.

"No no. No boss. Please no". Max fell down on his knees. He was trembling in tears. Tul held him in his embrace.

"He was the only family i had. Our parents died when Mew was only 2 years old. 5 years younger than me. We had nothing with us. It was so hard to survive with a baby. I didnt know how would i live or take care of him. But guess God helped me. One of our neighbours, she was a kind lady. She would feed us. Let us live with her if i felt scared at home. But.... But i lost my baby". Max broke down into tears telling them the story. Tae was just sitting listening to him while Tul kept rubbing his shoulder.