Mafia's Angel. 5

Mafia's Angel Chapter 5.

As they had discussed, Mew made a list of things he required and Tae clucked his tongue in disapproval. And the rest 3 hours, Mew was pouting and sulking in the corner, sticking tongue at Tae, who ignored his protests and bought him everything Tae knew Mew would require.

He understood where Mew come from. He had lived his life with limited things. He had never demanded for anything, he had no one to ask for. Still how could one manage to spend a whole season in 4 pairs of shirts and pants.

Mew was watching Tae selecting colors and colors of shirts with matching dress pants and jeans. His uniforms were a total different wardrobe.

"Briefs? Boxers"? Tae asked for Mew who lowered his gaze looking at Tae holding the briefs and Boxers for Mew.

"B..boxers". He replied shyly.

"You cannot wear bosxers all the time. Tell me the size. Infact leave it. X Large would be fine". He turned to the salesman leaving Mew all flustered.

'How did he know??? XL'. He cupped his own baked red cheeks. But he kept mum. While Tae chose more than half dozen packs for briefs, boxers and shorts each.

Their next stop was a book store. Knowing his subjects, Tae ordered the latest editions from the authors by the University. He bought a latest Laptop for him, installed and update with all softwares required.

"Hungry"? He turned to Mew after they booked the shopping mall delivery service to get the things delivered at their address.

"Yes.. But i want to go to restroom". Mew told him looking around for one.

"Lets go together. I have to relieve myself too". They both left to ask any floor supervisor for restrooms.

**********

"Phi. Can we go to Phi Max"? Mew asked Tae in a hesitant voice.

Tae looked at him in the mirror while washing their hands.

"Lets go. Lets pack food for them too and eat with them". He was about to leave but got his shirt tugged by Mew.

"I am sorry Phi".

"Sorry for what Mew"? Tae raised his eyebrows.

"I bother you too much".

"Where did it come from"? Tae enquired seriously.

"I.. I feel. You have spent so much money and you have to stay with me at home. You cant go to work. I have blocked your life". Mew was upset and feeling guilty.

"Lets continue at home". Tae held his hand and took him to the food court. They were silent while Tae placed the order to take away and went to the car to go to Max and Tul.

Surely Max was surprised but happy to know that Mew wanted to spend time with him. They were enjoying good conversation when Tae's phone went off.

"Yeah? Where? Ohkay am coming". Tae was hissing in a cold tone. Mew had never heard him this cold, he was shivering looking at Tae.

"I have to ... Mew what happened? You okay"? He turned to hold Mew in his arms. He was worried as what happened while he was on call.

"Ph..phi an..gry". Mew said stuttering. His forehead sweating. Tae mentally slapped himsef.

"Shushhh. Phi is sorry. Phi isnt angry at you. Calm down". He was just rubbing his back until Mew calmed down. "Now. Phi has to go for some urgent matter. How about you enjoy with your Phis. I will try to be back as soon as possible. But dont go anywhere okay. Not even to our home. I will take you myself okay"?