Mafia's Angel. 3

Mafia'a Angel chapter 3

Tae came back to his penthouse much much late. He wasnt in a mood to talk to anyone. So he frowned to see Max sitting in his lounge.

"Am not in a mood to talk about anything. Leave". He turned to go to his bedroom but his hand was caught.

"Listen to me for once". Max said.

"Max. Go to your place. I am tired and simply not in a mood to talk. I got it you want to protect your brother so go and take care of him. I will ask the doctor to cooperate with you regarding all medical facilities. Thats what you want. So have it your way". He waved his hand to dismiss but Max was as stubborn as he was.

"Just listen to me once please. I wont bother you again". There was an edge in Max's voice that made Tae look at him. "I need your help"...

"Help in what? He is being treated in the Base hospitals. You want to take him out, i will support it. Hire any doctor you want. You dont need to worry about any financial support. Thats all i can do". Tae walked to his room but the door was held by Max.

"Please Master... Please. Help me save my brother. Please bring him back to life". He clasped his hands on his chest begging for help.

Tae pinched his nose in frustration.

"What you want me to do Max? You were right to say i cannot plant flowers on the path of stones. I cannot guarantee him a safe life. You are his brother, you know him best. You can take him good. Bring him to your home or any separate place if you want. Now i want to sleep. Please".

"I cannot do anything Master. I need you. Like i did back then. Only you can take care of him. Only you can bring him back. Please Master. I beg of you. Please". Max broke into tears.

Something Tae couldnt bear.

"The Fuck Max. I have been in a fucking meeting with those fucking shits. My head is bursting with all the load, and then its you. Okay tell me what you want me to do. But am telling you, once i take him in, you wont meddle in between. Got it"? Tae said in his stern tone and Max was all fast to nod.

"Call Tul. Ask him to bring Vodka. I need it badly. Am going to take bath". He went inside to get fresh while Max turned to call Tul..

***********

"Soooo... This is all about him"... Tae held the paper with notes from Max. He had written everything he knew about Mew till he was 5 years old. His likes dislikes. His favorites. Triggers. His fears. Even allergies.

"Yeah. All that i know. I wont meddle in between you and him. Deal with him the way you think its better for him. I wont say any word. I trust you. I know you will do the best for him. Just... Dont hurt him please". Max said clasping his hands.

"I wont hurt him. But if its to make him strong. Maxin, you know what we do to live. Its all danger. A dark world where we survive every day. It was never rainbows and unicorns. Its always guns and smoke. It will be bloodshed as long as we are alive. If you think its too much of a risk for your brother, i will step away right now.

But i assure you once he comes back, he will be strong and confident. I will make sure he will never cross paths with any pain. I will protect him. I will provide for him. Do you trust me enough to let me take your baby brother under my wings"? Tae asked in a serious tone.

He could see Max thinking hard. Yes it was a hard decision for him. It wasnt about himself. It was about his brother. His long lost brother.

Tul  patted his shoulder in encouragement. A sign to be with him. Max closed his eyes for once and then open again.