Mafia's Angel. 29

Mafia's Angel. 29

The hallway clinked with the sound of heals at Mew brisk walked to the end of corridor that ended at Tae's Office. He was busy nodding his head to morning sir, good day sir greetings.

Its been 4 years. 4 long years of him being a part of Tae Darvid's life. And it was indeed a tough journey. His studies and working with Tae as the co partner revealed him so many realities of the life.

People who were genuine to him. People who were fake but couldnt do anything against him other than spitting hate behind his back, well he care less.

He was happy to see his Phi Max all happy and settled in life with Phi Tul. Still working under Tae but dealing with a small sub division.

He was blessed to have friends like Derek and Pete that he would never lose any chance to tease them. They were finally married. And no one was more happier than Mew.

Apart from the share in Darvid Empires, he had his own firm running to provide a better job opportunities for his junior students. Those who wanted to do something in their life. So Mew took an initiative to start a company, and invited them all to work with him.

Following the footsteps of his Phi Tae, he made sure every employee gets a residence according to their title but yes he didnt forget to tell them who was their Boss.

Over the time he learnt that to be successful in surviving the world of Wolves, you need to set boundaries. You need everyone to know who is the incharge. 

For his employees he was their cold Boss. For his competitors, he was a nightmare. For his brother he was back to the little Mewie. For Derek and Pete he was their best buddy. And for Phi Tae. Well he...

"Babyyyy. You are hereeeee. I was missing youuu". See. For his Phi Tae, he was his fluff ball. Tae ran to him as soon as he entered the office and closed the door behind. Tae hug him tightly, peppring his face with kisses. 

Mew was giggling cutely trying to pry Tae off, but he loved the attention given to him. He loved how Tae would spoil him.

"Phi. I left for only 1 hour". Mew pecked his forehead before taking him to the couch.

"1 hour 20 minutes and 45 seconds to be precise". Tae pouted counting on fingers. Mew forgot how much he laughed in a span of 5 minutes. But he knew it was Tae's way to show how important he was to him.

Max saw this and smiled warmly. His heart swell with the love and happiness he had for his brother. He could see Mew all grown up, all strong. Still he would love to bring out the child in him that he lost somewhere.

He now knew, letting Tae take care of Mew was the best decision he ever made. Tae gave him everything one could ask for.

He gave him power. Money. Status. A Home. And most of all, he gave him himself. A complete Tae Darvid to love and cherish for life.

He didnt know he was staring at Mew for so long that he noticed.

"Phi Maxie. What happened? Why you looking at me like this"? He startled to see Mew smiling at him.

"Oh. No. Nothing. Am just thinking, my baby brother grew up to such a fine man. Hmmm". He stood up to ruffle his hair fondly.

"Aowh Phi. I am handsome i know". Mew winked.

"Oh no. You are not. You are cute kitten". Tae butted in.

"Hoyiii. Nooooo. Am not Cute neither Kitten. Am a Tiger. A handsome tiger". Mew said with a proud grin on his face like a baby making everyone chuckle at his antics.