Mafia's Angel. 22

Mafia's Angel 22

A/N. A sideline for DerekPete.

***********

"Derek, Master Mew would be coming soon". Pete said for the nth time, trying to push Derek away, weakly. But Derek wasnt listening to him for the nth time.

They were in the parking on Mew's penthouse apartment. Though Mew would not visit his penthouse that often, but last time he left his favorite tee shirt, so he had to grab it.

While waiting for him, Derek took his chance to tease Pete, his unannounced boyfriend.

He had opened the zipper of his pants and pulled his briefs down, teasing the hard dick, moving his hand up and down and occasionally twisting his wrist to push Pete on edge.

It all started with little pecks here and there. Pete tried to resist but failed when Derek pulled his hand and cupped his own erection. Pete curled his fingers around his boyfriend's hard shaft, sneaking his hand inside the pants.

Derek pulled Pete for a snearing kiss. These days he was so busy with Mew that he couldnt get time for himself with Pete, so he wanted to utilise the time wisely.

"Come on Pete. I want you to work this pretty mouth of yours". Derek stopped the hand working on his dick. He wanted more.

"Your wish is my command handsome". Pete winked before pushing Derek to the door. He made space to bend down in his boyfriend's lap.

He licked his own lips wet before sucking the swollen bulbous head, before sliding his lips down. Slowly and gradually, avoiding his teeth, until he took Derek fully to his throat.

"Yeahhh.. Thats it baby .. ". Derek growled in appreciation, carding his fingers through the soft locks of his boy.

"Mnghhhh". Pete moaned deeply around  the thick shaft. His saliva drooling down from his mouth to Derek's balls. Making it wet and slick.

"Ride me love. We dont have much time". Derek slid his seat back for Pete to climb up that he did. Derek parted his ass cheeks, while Pete guided the hard length to his hole, unprepared but he knew his boyfriend would take care of it.

He seated down slowly hissing at the burn of the stretch, until Derek was inside him balls up.

"Fuckkkkk. Too big". Pete bit his lower lip, adjusting his hips to angle properly. It was a close space. He couldnt bounce in Derek's lap, and ofcourse they couldnt risk the roof.

"Hnnn". Derek growled deep, holding Pete at his waist as he thrusted upwards to meet Pete halfway. The car was resonating with the skin slapping sound. And they could practically inhale the sex smell in the car. But for now they could care less about it.

They were sweating, panting, trying to chase their high and soon Pete bust out untouched over his clothes and Derek followed the suit, cumming inside him raw.

"Fuck Derek. I want more". Pete said kissing him deeply.

"Ohhh. I can give you as much as you want baby". Derek said but they both startled to hear a cough.

"Shiaaaaa". Pete screamed in embarrassment and hide himself in Derek's arms who wasnt different to say. He was thanking all lords that they were not naked completely.

Mew looked at them with a wide teasing grin before turning around to give them margin to clean and dressup. Though it wasnt required, keeping in mind, he knew what they were doing.

Derek opened the windows and doors and stepped out of the car to let the air pass.

He was blushing profusely. The heat of the moment was still stirring his heart. And those images were really dangerous because he felt his pants getting tight again and he wouldnt have noticed if Mew had not started giggling.