Mafia's Angel. 23

Mafia's Angel 23

Tae was tied on the bed. Legs and arms spread wide,  clasped in the shackles with the bed posts. He was naked and the slight cold air was tickling his skin in a pleasureable way.

He turned to see Mew who was standing by the bedside, one leg on the bed. Naked except a black briefs. Tae smiled at his baby boy all naughty, trying to be dominant. So he gave him the satisfaction to dominate him for a while.

Or as he said, let the kitten play. But he had honestly no idea how he ended up tied to the bed. He didnt know when Mew bought that silver box. But again, he loved it all.

"So.. Someone said to reward me and ended up being busy with the work. Left me hanging for 3 days. Very bad". Mew said in a husky voice, and how Tae loved listening to it.

"Am sorry Bub. Got busy with work. In my defence it was your brother who kept me busy in the designing". Tae bit his lip explaining to Mew.

It was turning him on more and more. He was Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk. The youngest Multi-Billionair of the country. Rulling the underworld. He was known to be the most cruel, merciless man. People would fear of him, just by listening to his name.

No one ever dare to ask him any question or explanation for anything. And here he was.

Tied, bound, naked. Not even allowed to speak if Mew doesnt want him to. And he was saying sorry over and over to his baby boy because he made him wait for so many days after he had promised him for a reward.

"Not enough". Mew clucked his tongue before sitting on the bed straddling Tae's crotch.

Tae hissed closing his eyes for a while. This boy was a tease. He opened his eyes again when Mew wiggled his ass, hardening his cock more to the point that it started aching.

"Bub...". Tae growled. Mew raised his eyebrows. Tae gulped. Shit... It was getting out of his control. "Please Bub".

"Hmmm Better. But i need you to work hard. Tell me what you want"? Mew asked leaning to put his hands on the sturdy chest. Flicking the nipples ever so lightly.

"Mnh... Please Bub".

"Please what Phi? Say it". Mew said in a husky tone.

His warm breath was tickling Tae's earlobes. His fingers playing with his abs and nipples and that perky ass. It was more like a sensuous dance Mew was doing on his body.

"Nghhhh". Tae moaned bucking his hips up for friction.

"Hmmm"? Mew traced his nose on his neck, cheeks and stopped at his lips. They were staring into each other's eyes. Full of intense emotions.

Without saying a word Mew attached their lips together. Sighing in his open mouth as Tae parted his lips. He was getting annoyed. Those stupid cufflinks. He wanted to hold Mew. He wanted to grab him at his nape. He wanted to put him at his place. He wanted to slam his dick inside that peachy asshole, grabbing his waist tight. He wanted to wrap his legs around Mew and flip him over.

Mew was sucking and fucking his mouth with his tongue, grinding his hips on the leaking dick. He could feel the dumpness from both cocks separated by just a thin fabric.

But he wanted Tae to ask for it. Wasnt it easy? Was it too much? He just had to say..

"Pull off these fucking briefs Mew". He snapped his eyes open listening to Tae.

Did Tae just commanded what he wanted to hear???? He didnt beg though. But. Who cares anyway. He asked for it.

Though Tae missed the skin contact as Mew straddled on his knees to pull off his briefs but growled when their dicks met up for a kiss.