Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

For those who wanted it.

**********

Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

"Mew can you sit down for a bit. You making me feel dizzy by walking here and there". Max couldnt atop himself to say. He was constantly pacing in the room. Left right, left right, for the past half hour.

Max saw this but ignored in the beginning, because he could understand Mew was nervous. But now it was getting on his nerves.

His voice worked as a SWITCH that instantly turned Mew off. He was standing still in the middle of the room as if he never moved ever.

Derek saw this and bust into laughter. Mew turned to him and gave a stingy eye.

"Very funny eh. He he he he he he". He  mimicked Derek making him laugh even more. This time Max smiled too. But he bit his lower lip not to provoke the angry kitten..

"Now now now. Pete could you remind me, who was there to tease me till i said my vows and even after that"? He turned to Pete and laughed when Pete and Max screamed in unison.

"Mewwwwww".

"Jeeeez. You all are meanies. D if you forgot it was also Mew who forced all arrangements for both of you to get married as soon as possible". Mew huffed and sat on a couch, arms crossed and puffed cheeks. He was looking like a cute hamster though.

Derek looked at him and smiled before going to sit with him. Max smiled too and walked outside to let the friends talks. Besides he was missing his husband too.

"Master Mew". He politely called him making him look at him. Derek saw he was nervous but he could see his eyes glittering too. "Why are you so scared Master Mew"? He asked him.

"I...".

"Is there anything to be worried? Its your big Day Master Mew. Although no one can dare come between you, but today you will be official. You have waited for this day for long Master, then why"? Derek held his hand in his warm ones.

"Am not scared D. Am nervous. For all these years, i have yearned for this particular day. I have dreamt about it for so many times that i feel its only another dream.

Am i even good enough for him? I know its too late for me to ask this,  but what if he...".

"Shhh. Calm down first. You are sweating". Derek handed him water and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"You, are perfect for him. In every aspect. As his life partner as well as the Donna of the Empire. You have completed him, like he has completed you". Derek smiled warmly at him.

"You sure D"? Mew held his hand and thats when Max came in.

"Guys come on. Mew you are chatting here and there your would be husband is all set to chop off our heads". He said in an annoyed tone making Mew laugh.

He was about to rebuke, but just then they all heard soft music indicating it was Mew's cue to walk to the aisle.

He looked at his Phi Max who held him a small bouquet of white Lillie. . 

"Lets go Mew". He hooked their arms together followed by Derek and Pete walking behind them.

They walked to a small pathway that lead to an aisel by the beach. There were so many colorful flowers scattered around. People looking at him looking so beautiful but his eyes were focused on the man standing at the aisle in black suit.  And how he wished to run to him to make himself believe that it wasnt a lie. It wasnt a dream. But he held himself. Just a few more steps and he would see it wasnt a dream.