Mafia's Angel. 27

Mafia's Angel 27.

It was the third day Mew was discharged from the hospital and was taken back to their home. Since the day he shouted at Tae, he didnt speak a word.

He would not initialize any conversation and very to the point answers if Tae would ask anything. Tae tried to make him listen but to no use and to top of it, Mew was really surprised to see that Max, who doesnt need any reason to stand oppose Tae, was supporting him this time. Not once he came up to stand with Mew to support him.  

Tae was keeping his cool. He was calm. He didnt pester Mew. He would bath him, would change his clothes. He would feed him forcefully if he had to. He would keep him close all day. He postponed all his meetings until his baby boy was not well.

He would play his favorite movies, wrapping his arms around Mew to keep him in his arms. No matter how much Mew protested. But ultimately he stopped resisting. Tae was equally stubborn like Mew. So he quit it.

It was another routine day. Heavily raining outside and there, they were snuggled in a blanket on the couch, watching some Disneyland romance when Tae started again. He wanted to clear it all as soon as possible. He wanted his smiling happy baby back and he would do anything for it.

"Baby. How long you want to drag it love? The punishment is too much for me baby". Tae held both his hands at his tummy inside the blanket. He felt Mew getting stiff for a while.

"Am not punishing you. Who am i to do so. Am trying not to interfare in your life. Am trying to live on my own now". Mew said not looking at Tae.

"But i dont want it Baby. I want my baby boy back. The smiling laughing Bub. The  one who would talk to me if there was any problem. I know sometimes its good to be silent to avoid any argument, but Bub, we have to speak if we have to resolve an issue.

You have your doubts, the moments that hurt you, talk to me. You can be angry at me, you can punch me. I wont say anything. I will clear all doubts. But Bub, you have to talk baby. And then you would be required to listen to the explanation.

You cannot assume anything just because it was all over the internet. You should have believed me Bub when i said there was nothing going on between me and her. Infact there is no one else in my life Bub". Tae said it all kissing hifs temples.

"If the news was fake, why did you ask Phi Tul to track it down. Why everything was deleted in a time of 15 minutes"? Mew said in a low voice. Tae mentally smacked himself.  He forgot his baby boy had sharp obswrvation skill.

He was about to say something when Harry came inside.

"Boss. Guests from Russia have arrived". He bow down and went outside as  Tae stood up with Mew to welcome them. Mew didnt know who they were, still he could not make angry Tae by disrespecting their guests.

He turned to Tae in disbelief as he saw Laila coming inside with a man.

Tae went ahead and welcomed them both with a warm greetings. The lady turned to Mew with a smile and only then Mew noticed a small baby bump since she was wearing a shirt with jeans. His eyes opened wide as he saw how Tae was looking at her with smiling eyes.

"You are...pregnant". He asked in a horrific voice. Laila looked at him and then towards Tae.

"He is Mew. Right"? Her smile didnt falter for even a single second.

"Yes he is Mew. My baby boy". Tae came to wrap his arms around his shoulders. But still Mew was too shocked to respond.

"She.. She is pregnant".

"Yes Bub she is". Tae replied ushering the guests to take their seats as Harry went to serve them snacks and juices before the lunch prepares.

"Is it... Who is the father"? Mew said with a voice full of tears. His brain was giving him the worst ideas that he didnt want to see.