Mafia's Angel. 18

Mafia's Angel 18

Things were getting on track. Mew had pretty adjusted to the life. Most of the times he would spend time with Tae at his office, but sometimes he would come home to study during exams.

His 2nd year was about to start. Since he almost started his first year with a new start. Max had changed his behaviour towards Mew too. He would spend time with Mew making sure to keep him happy and joyful.

Tae would never interfere between them, but he would keep an eye on Max. Not that he didnt trust Max, but yeah he was always worried about Mew being hurt.

Tae was also observing Mew being friends with Derek. He knew he made one sincere friend. He knew Derek since he was a kid. He had actually brought him up. He was a bit relax to see Mew starting to live his life without any care or worry. He loved to see the colors of life blooming in Mew's life. Everything that he missed.

Mew was happy. His two most important people were back on better terms regarding him. Because they were no doubt the best in their professional world,  but they both were hell possessive when it comes to Mew. But yes Max accepted the reality. The ultimate reality that Mew had his own life. And he should not interfere.

Well, all in all, it was going good. And their time together was a plus in their relationship.

Tae would explore new shades of his personality in the bed. He would be cute, sassy and demanding. Even if it would cost him to stay in the bed for whole day, he would make sure to tease Tae to his heart. Not that Tae complained it.

Well Tae never complain about anything about Mew. He loved him so much to spoil him to core. And that... Didnt go unnotice.

***********

Tae had to attend a business gathering slash an undercover meeting. A chance for everyone to make new alies, new plans to merge and disarm other gangs.

Some would get lucky to grab an opportunity and some would remain the frogs in the well.

Tae, he never needed any exception to flaunt himself. He was the king anyway. He was the ruler. He would set the market on fire just for fun. Shifting his shares from one stock exchange to another and the media would go berserk while the man would be busy listening to the endless moans of his baby boy panting and bouncing under him.

Mew would often laugh at the business tactics. Everyone would die to get one single glimpse of what going inside Tae Darvid's life and especially now that they all knew Tae had a boy in his life. But thanks to the Darvid Empire, they provide the best security to the boy who was so important for their boss.

Mew was a bit late today. One of his professors took extra time to finish the topic. And Mew had signalled D to send a message to Tae. They quickly went to Tae's office and as always Tae was busy in a meeting with a client on phone.

"Mew. Are you free this Saturday"? Tae turned to Mew as soon as he hanged up the call.

"Uhmm. 1 assignment due on Monday. But i can finish it on Friday. What happened Phi". Mew asked Tae assuring him that it wont affect his studies.

"There is a gathering. The business community. I need you to accompany me. Hmm."? Tae said sitting beside him on the couch.

"I will do anything you say Phi. Because i know its safe as long as you are with me". Mew smiled. Max who was about to leave the office was stuck at his place for a while.

Tul pushed him slightly to go out.

"He didnt even ask for once Tul".

"What should he ask Maxie? Didnt he say he was okay whatever Boss decides for him". Tul said shrugging his shoulders.