Mafia's Angel. 14

Mafia's Angel. 14

Mew was still in thoughts as he was taking bath at home. Tae had cleaned him with the help of wipes and packed his things to go back home. He knew Mew was exhausted due to all the love making.

All the way to home he kept looking out. Not that he mind it. And Tae knew it when he held Mew's hand over the console and Mew didnt pull off. But yes Tae didnt ask him anything. He was waiting for Mew to talk himself. He understood that Mew would be unconsciously  thinking and comparing it all. He wanted Mew to over-write the memories himself without any imposing from Tae.

They had their dinner in minimal talk and Mew excused himself to take a bath. He was standing under the shower, balancing himself on his hands on the tiles. The warm water was cascading on his broad back, cleaning and taking away all the bad memories with it to the drain.

He knew he wasnt beautiful or clean to say. He was assaulted, raped and not to mention the countless times where he was touched inappropriate. He was aware of the marks on his dick and inner thighs. And that was the insecurity he had before today. 

He had still not forgotten the worst memories that were attached to him like a plague.

The mocking laughter of those evils, tiying him on the bed, naked, with fingers lingering on his whole body. He remembered the pain of those burnt marks. A clear proof of their frustration over his admirable and beautiful size. 

"Mewwwww". He didnt know he was about to fall hard on the floor only if Tae had not held him on time.

Tae pulled a bathrobe as he turned off the water and hauled Mew to his chest.

"Sssshhhhh Bub. Its me. Ssshhh".

"It hurts Phi. Take it away pleaseee. Its burning". Mew was wailing in his arms, screaming at the pain that was still hurting him.

Tae actually came to his bedroom to ask Mew if he wanted to have ice cream but he was worried to hear Mew screaming in the bathroom.

He rushed and luckily the door wasnt locked. He quickly held Mew before he could have fallen down. He picked Mew and took him to the bed. Making a quick work of drying him and changing into night suit, he kept whispering sweet nothings to calm him down.

"Make it go away Phi... Please". Mew was still sobbing.

"I will make it go away Bub. Sleep my baby sleep". He kept him close until Mew fell asleep.

Tae tucked him securely in the duvet and was about to leave but his hand was caught.

"I wont go anywhere Bub. Sleep". Tae laid down beside him in the duvet but didnt forget to text his men to trace those aweful men and hunt them down.

***********

"Take a leave today baby". Tae saw Mew coming to the table, tired and exhausted.

"Hmmm. Cant Phi. Have an important lecture". Mew told although he himself didnt want to go.

"Bub, i can arrange for you at home". Tae came to hug him sideways.

"Please Phi". Mew sighed burrying his face in Tae's stomach. He knew he doesnt need to tell Tae.

Tae called Derek to file his leave for today and took Mew to the couch in the lounge.

"The man and woman who took me in as their child, they had an inferiority complex. I found it and by then it was more like a psycho problem.

They would tie me naked and would start comparing, naked. And when they couldnt satisfy themself they would get jealous and start torturing me.

There was even a time when the woman was about to cut me down, but may be her lust consumed her to entertain herself than to cut it". Mew told Tae clutching his shirt tightly as he was feeling it again.