Mafia's Angel. 4

Mafia's Angel chapter 4.

Mew was just sitting on the couch in the lounge letting Tae arrange his room. It was decorated with everything Mew wanted. His personal TV and a wide range of movies and plushies.

Tae had asked him if he liked games and he did. So he had arranged a gaming station in the lounge for them. Tae arranged the last set of clothes in the closet before coming to the lounge.

"What happened Boy? Hungry"? He asked him gently. But Mew shook his head without changing his sitting position. He pulled his legs close to his chest supporting his chin on his knees.

"Mew. You have to tell me if something is bothering you. How would i work on it otherwise"? Tae held his hand, that was wrapped tightly around his legs. Mew lift his head to meet the warm eyes and Tae saw him sad.

"Do you miss your Phi Maxie"? Tae asked carefully. He saw his eyes lit for a moment but he shook his head pursing his lips strictly.

"Mew. Your Phi is suffering more than you. He is constantly blaming himself for everything that happened to you. Only if he had taken you with him. But i swear he didnt do it intentionally. He wanted to keep you safe. But he failed and he regretts it everyday.

He had searched for you day and night. He had slept himself crying over your name. You are all he has  Mew. Wont you give him one chance? I wont impose on you, it would be your decision at the end. But to be honest, you both are the only family you have. Trust me". Tae said and stood up to go to the kitchen to fix lunch for them.

He wanted Mew to think over it. He could see Mew missing Max. He was his phi afterall and no matter what. Blood is thicker than water.

Though Tae told Max that he wont let Mew stay with him, but yes he wont forbid Mew if he wanted to spend some time with him. He wanted to know Mew fully. Everything that broke him to mend him. To make him strong.

He was just dishing out the pasta, hashbrowns and few french fries with juice when he felt Mew standing behind him. It was like a silent communication between them. Mew would just stand behind him and Tae could sense him just by his scent.

He turned to see Mew contemplating. His habit to tug the hem of his shirt.

"You want me to call Max"? Tae asked. Mew kept his head low but nodded. "Its okay Mew. Its nothing unusual". Tae side hug him encouraging.

"Will.. Will he come"? Mew asked in a low tone.

"He will run to you Mew. Now come have lunch then we will call your Phi Max and is it okay if he comes with his boyfriend Phi Tul? He wants to meet you". Tae asked him and he nodded.

Mew finished his lunch without creating a mess and was patiently waiting for Tae to finish his work and then call Max over dinner.

He sat silently looking at Tae who wanted to talk but seems like Max was so hyper excited to meet Mew that he didnt hear what Tae was saying. At the end Tae hang up the call laughing out loud. It was so good to watch him laughing for the first time that a small smile appeared on Mew's lips too.

"He is really crazy you know. I was asking him to visit at Dinner but you know what he was running to get his keys while screaming at Tul to get ready. They will be here in maximum half hour". Tae informed him.

Mew was listening to him with amused expressions but he was nervous. And Tae knew. He went to sit with Mew on the couch. Without imposing, he let Mew comfortably put his head on his shoulder.

"Everything will be okay Mew".

"I know. I know you are here. You wont let anything happen". Mew confessed in low but confident voice. Tae was surprised for a moment. He saw Mew holding his one hand, clasping in his both soft ones. "I trust you Phi".