Mafia's Angel. 24

Mafia's Angel 24

"Phi cant you postpone your program please". Mew was constantly begging for Tae to postponed his Russia tour for a week.

He had his exams and he wanted to accompany Tae. But it was urgent and Tae couldnt delay.

"Bub i cannot. Its urgent. I will take you with me when your exams will be over Bub". Tae tried to talk to him. But no use.

Tae sighed rubbing his forehead. He didnt know why Mew was so stubborn this time. He never argued about Tae going for any important meeting. And now he didnt know how to handle a stubborn sulking Mew. Not that he was mad at him, but he couldnt understand actually.

It was Wednesday and he had to leave on Sunday and so far no improvement in Mew's mood. He had asked Mew to stay at his penthouse rather than the apartment because of saftey measures, since Max and Tul wont be there too. But that only added to Mew's suspicions and his fear.

"Phi.. Please". Mew looked at him with tearfilled eyes but... Tae held his hands in between his warm ones, trying to convey with his silence. And Mew finally understood. He sighed deeply before pulling his hands out of the warm grip and went to the bathroom to get fresh.

Taw saw him gloomy and upset through the rest of the day in the office. He tried to talk to Mew but he wasnt responding him much.

"Mew. Bub. What happened hmmm? You have never been this stubborn. Something bothering you? Talk to me". Tae had enough of his silence treatment. He didn't eat anything whole day and it was starting to worry Tae.

"Nothing. Dont worry. You have important work to do". Mew replied in a monotonous tone and went back to his assignment. He didnt mean to be rude or disrespecting to Tae. But may be he asked too much this time.

"Enough..". Tae stood up slamming his hands on the table. He was already exhausted with his work and meetings and here Mew.... He tightly shut his eyes for a while and then opened them to see Mew sitting head hung low.

He knew Mew was scared. He never spoke loud with Mew. He didnt want to. But he scared him. He saw Mew trying to scribble on the paper, to divert himself but the shivering of his hands gave it all to Tae.

"I.....  Sorry.. Mew is.. Ssorry". He said with quivering lips, trying to hurrily pack his bag and ran out of the office without looking back. Tae ran after him but a call caught his attention. And to much his dislik, he couldnt ignore it.

Mew ran out of the office sniffling hard. Was it too much to ask to be with Tae. He was stubborn, he was bothering Tae. He reached to the parking where Derek was standing with Harey and Pete.

"Ta.. Take me ho..me". Mew said hiccuping badly. Derek felt a stab in his heart. For the first time he saw him crying bitterly. He turned to find if Boss was behind him or not, but no.

"Master...".

"Take me homeeeeee. Cant you just shut up and take me home. Or better. Give me the keys. Give me the keysss". Mew was shouting on top of his lungs. He wanted to snatch the keys from Pete but he quickly went to the driver side,  indicating Derek to take care of Mew.

"Master. Come. Lets go home". He fished out his phone to call Tae but Harry patted his shoulder. He motioned him to leave while he went inside to tell Boss that Master Mew has left for home.

Derek sighed looking at still sobbing and crying Mew at the back seat of the car. He thought may be Max would have said something to hurt Mew but ofcourse it wasnt his place to ask him. All he could do was steal glances at Mew but everytime he would see fresh tears slipping down his cheeks.