Mafia's Angel. 28

Mafia's Angel 28
As promised Tae took Mew to the party hosted by Troy and Laila. It was pretty much crowded.

Tae took Mew and lead him to the leather couch, with the hosts of the evening.

"Cocktail and a fruit punch please". Tae ordered the waitor when he felt a tug at his sleeves.

"I want alcohol too". Mew said in a low voice.

"Bub. No alcohol". Tae calmly forbade.

"Just one pweaseee". Mew pleaded with his cute puppy eyes. He held his one hand in other and pulled only 1 finger out, indicating he would have just one. And that pout.

Danggggg.

Where did Mew get to learn all these tricks. As if there was something left for Tae to fall for him..

"*eham* Mew. Bub.. Its...".

"Awe. Okay. Phi Tae doesnt buy  Mew a booze. When i even pleaded for one. *sigh*". Mew being a drama queen.

Laila was just watching them and trying to suppress her laughter. She was really amused to see Tae so whipped in love. And the little boy had him wrapped on his little finger.

Tae was just staring at Mew with wide eyes. Playing with the hem of his shirt. He was sitting head low, pouting hard. And those disappointed eyes. Tae knew it was all drama. He knew Mew was trapping him. But... He fell again for the nth time for the the same trick.

Those puppy eyes and pouting lips, they caught him again. And Tae.... He just gave up. He pulled Mew close by his nape and crashed their lips together. Mew gasped and Tae took all his chances to roam his tongue inside. Licking and grazing their teeth together, he pulled off only when Mew tapped his chest to breath.

"You little sly fox". Tae waved his fingers in the air for the waitor to order a fruit punch with just 1/3rd of alcohol.

"Yayyy... phi Tae is the bestttt". Mew cheered loudly and this time Laila couldnt hold her laughter.

"Oh my God Troy. Did you see Tae? He is all whipped. Seriously he never gave in to us". She was teasing Tae who was busy pampering his baby boy.

"Well you arent as cute as my baby boy is. Right Bub". He stole few more kisses before Mew got his drink with twinkling eyes.

"Only one Bub. Okay". Tae said in a stern tone this time.

"Only one Phi". Mew smooched his lips and Tae smiled. He knew Mew wont insist.

He turned to Troy to discuss about the upcoming contract that he won. He would turn to check Mew enjoying the drink and the music from time to time. He was happy Mew was enjoying. He lifted his head and met Derek's eyes who nodded subtly that he had his eyes all over.

"Phi. I want to dance". Mew said. Tae was busy with the discussion, so he just asked him to be careful and Mew only needed the permission to walk to the dance floor.

Everyone knew who he was so yes no one dare to mess with him, but yeah few tried their luck but Derek made sure no one would touch him.

Tae turned after a while to check on Mew and he felt his breath hitched. He coughed to ease the lump in his chest.

Mew was looking so fucking sexy in his light blue shirt and jeans. Swaying his hips left right, at the beat. He would lean by the pole, he would grind his body. He would hug and sway around it. He was sweating but that only added to the spice of his personality.

Tae didnt know when and how he stood up close to Mew who was still dancing with closed eyes and grinning wide.

Tae extended his arms and pulled Mew close to his chest. Just perfect fragrence of his body hit his nostrils. His perfume, the sweat and the alcohol..