Mafia's Angel. 6

Mafia's Angel Chapter 6

"I was alone at home and scared. I called him again and again but no use. He didnt answer. I went to the main door and saw it was a little crack open. I walked to the main door and then went outside. First time alone.

There was no one outside too. Not even the aunty who would come to check on us. Not seeing anyone i walked out of the gate and it was a whole new world for me. I had never gone out. Phi wont let me.

There were different vehicals, people, going everywhere. Shops, food points. There was sooooo much that attracted my attention. Without knowing anyway, i started walking in the streets. One to other. And i didnt know where i reached.

Until..

I heard someone calling me.

'What are you doing here baby'? He was a strange man.

'Am looking for my Phi". I told him.

'Your Phi. Ohh he is there at my shop. He was crying for you. Come baby. Let me take you to your phi'. He held my hand and i walked with him, not knowing my fate.

'I never saw my Phi Max. He promised me so many things. He got me food. Everything i asked. And toys too. And then he took me to a place saying it was late and he would take me to my Phi Max next day. It was late and i was tired so i fell asleep, on his shoulder. I didnt know it would wake me up to the worst mornings of my life'.

Mew fell silent. His eyes were disoriented. Like he was lost somewhere. Tae held him juice and let him lean in his embrace. He could only give him support. Emotional and physical.

"The morning was a beginning of an aweful life. The said man was nowhere to be found. There were so many children. My age, younger and elder. I cried and cried for days. But i got no one to listen to me.

I have faint memories of doing all house chores. Being beaten up at any mistake. I would be locked up in a dark room. No food. Whiplashes. I dont even remember how i survived the hell.

One day, a couple came to adopt any child. And i though i was lucky to leave the place, less i knew, i was going to enter an other hell, this time, legally.

For a few days they pampered me. Took me to places. Gave me food and all. They told i was 9 years at that time.

4 years, thats how long i survived in the place they called an Orhphanage.

They enrolled me in a school, and i was happy to make new friends. New life. But everything comes with a price". Mew was sobbing hard in Tae's chest and how Tae wished to get each and everyone of the people who hurt Mew and burnt them alive.

"Calm down boy. Calm down. Its gone. They wont come back to hurt you again. Relax. You want to go home"? Tae was rubbing circles on his back.

"Please take me home. Please". Mew looked into his eyes with his own tear shedding ones. And Tae was fast to wrap everything and drove them home. He bought take away lunch and asked Mew if he wanted to call Max but he refused.

**********

"I was 11 i think". Mew started once they had their lunch and curled on the couch. Mew leaning in Tae's chest, holding his hands.

"I was 11 i think when they first touched me. In a way i didnt like. I rejected their touches but instead of backing off, they got more aggressive, saying i need to pay them for everything they did for me. And i lost the count how many times i paid them with my body.

I wasnt allowed to talk to anyone in the school, the only place, peaceful for me. How i wish i wouldnt have to go back home.

And it continued. Every other night. They would abuse me to have fun. They would mock at me. Threat me. Wont beat me but the pain was too much to bear.