Mafia's Angel. 10

Mafia's Angel 10.

They had returned home the bext day as the doctors cleared Mew to go home. Still with precautionary measures though.

Tae asked him if he wanted to rest but he protested to sit in the lounge. He was tired of laying down all the time. Mew had asked Tae to call Max since he wanted to talk to him. So he was waiting for his brother to come while half sitting on the couch.

Max came with Tul and Mew felt bad to see those pained expressions of guilt on his face.

"Phi". He patted the space next to him and asked Max to sit with him. He turned to Tae who was glaring coldly at Max and held his hand assuringly.

Max only sat when Tae averted his gaze to Mew.

"Am not angry at you Phi. A bit disappointed and sad you may say, but no more". He smiled at his Phi who was all strict but a soft heart for him.

"I called you because i have something important to talk". He said in a serious tone.

"What is it Mew"? Max asked with a little shaky tone. Was Mew going to disown him? Break ways?

"Okay. First i want to ask, why did you decide for Phi Tae to take my responsibility when you are clearly not that happy with it". Mew asked straightaway.

Max gap in shock. "I....". He couldnt come up with any logical reason.

"Because you love me and are afraid to lose me right"? Mew continued and this time Max could only nod helplessly.

"Why Phi"?

"Be.. Because. Because..".

"Because he is a Mafia"? This time Mew dropped the Bomb..... Max felt his blood turned cold. He was just looking at Tae who raised his eye brows challenging him to say a word.

/*Flashback*/

Mew gasped at the question. He was staring at Tae without blinking.

"I wont say boyfriend, i am asking you to be my baby. Let me take care of you. Let me cherish you. Let me pamper you. Hmmm". Tae asked again.

Mew was still under the shock. This time Tae sat in front of him holding his hands.

"We will talk about it, lets have breakfast first hmmm"? He said as Harry came and dished up the breakfast for them. Mew was still silent as Tae fed him and waited until Harry took the dirty dishes out and left them alone.

"That day, you asked me what do i do. Yes i have the emgineering firms, and i am the supplier for engineering instruments. But its all a mask. A camouflage. To hide the real me. The real Tae Darvid.

I... I am the Mafia. I rule the underworld. In this country and foreign too. I hold more than 80% shares in the black market.

I have my hands dirtied in blood. I have inhaled guns smoke. I have killed more people than my age. I deal in all black and white. And if you agree to be a part of my life, you will be autmatically entitled as part of Mafia. Do you think you can live your life with a stained person like me"? Tae held his hands revealing the ultimate truth about him..

Yes he was scared, but he wanted to come clean. He saw Mew sitting still. He was processing everything and Tae gave him all time to think about everything..

Mew was observing every color in Tae's eyes. He didnt stutter a bit telling the truth about himself. He saw their hands entangled and then back into Tae's eyes.

He said his hands were strained in blood, he said he reek of gunspowder.

Mew scooted closer and placed his head on Tae's sturdy chest. He could hear the clear thump of his heart beat. He frowned listening to the rhythmic sound of his heart. Lub dubb. Lub dubb.