Mafia's Angel. 26

Mafia's Angel. 26

Mew... He was lost. Without his Orbit, he had no direction to move. He had no intentions either. In just 1 day everyone saw how Mew had turned too silent. The guards noticed Mew walking like a corpse in his university.

He would go, give exam and come back. No more no less. It was Derek who forced Mew to eat his meals or else he was sure Mew wouldnt eat too. He wasnt sleeping much. He wasnt talking much. As if Tae took his voice too.

Everyday Derek would accompany Mew in his apartment. Sitting, not disturbing, as per Tae instructed. But he was getting worried for the boy, who was more like a nong to me than a Boss.

Every night he would go back to Pete and spend every second, clinging to him. He was scared in his heart. Looking at Mew made him realise that if you love someone, its not a person, its the center of your whole existance and you lose all your directions and your own self if you are away.

Mew... On the other hand.... He felt everything lost its meaning. Its was only the 2nd day that Tae had left, and it felt like 2 centuries without him. Everyday Tae would call him to bid good night and wish him a good morning but nothing was helping Mew.

"Phi how many days"? Mee asked the same question and Tae sighed.

"Bub. Its Tuesday. I will be back on Sunday. See i bought your favorite perfumes. Need anything hmmm"? Tae asked him at the video call. He could see the dark spots under those beautiful ocean eyes. There was not even a single spark of life in those orbes. Hos lips lost their smile. His cheeks lost their pink.

He saw Mew lifting his hand as if caressing him on the screen before Mew sighed.

"Its late Phi. Good night". He turned off the video call without even waiting for Tae to say something.

Tae looked at the blank screen. Even if Mew disconnected the call, still he felt the pair of eyes looking back at him. Empty. Quiet. Yet screaming. How he wished to throw everything away everything and rush back to his baby boy. How he wished to do anything to see him smile again. But he couldn't.

He had to attend very important meetings, expecially when his rivals were involved in the tender approval of their new supply.

Tae knew he had an upper hand, considering his new production as a gift for the hosts. Still, he couldnt leave any spot uncheck.  

He knew he would make it upto Mew once he returns,. He was sure of his love. And he only had to prepare perfect for the meeting coming up on Friday.

The Bidding Day.

He had made sure everything was under his own check. Not that he didnt trust his team, but ofcourse he didnt trust them. Business is business.

Friday roller over in a blink of an eye. Tae wanted to talk to Mew but he had his exam and then lab work. He knew Mew wont be free till evening. Derek informed him about Mew and he was pretty much worried. He was told that Mew had almost locked himself in his bedroom. He doesnt talk to anyone anymore.

Tae wanted to just get over with the meeting today and he would fly back tomorrow. He would care less about the next night Dinner.

All mattered to him was his baby boy. And he promised himself never to leave Mew alone ever.

***********

Mew finished his exam by 7 in the evening and drag his tired body to the parking where Derek was waiting for him with sandwich and milkshake. .

"Here. Eat this". He waited until Mew settled in the back seat and handed him the packed sandwich forcefully, even if he didnt want to.

Mew sighed before taking a sip. He felt his stomach churn. Like something happened. As if Tae was in a danger or in a bad situation. He couldnt pinpoint it.