Mafia's Angel. 16

Mafia's Angel 16.

R18.

Enjoyyyyy.

*********
That night Tae actually got the meaning of spending the night at thorns. Mew was sleeping sound, snoring softly hugging his plushie to his chest while Tae, he was helplessly sitting as he wasnt able to blink his eyes.

Surprise? What surprise Mew had planned for him. He knew Mew was never good at keeping secrets so what now. He didnt get a glimpse of anything Mew brought from the Mall. Jeez... He facepalmed and shook his head as if trying to throw away all the thoughts.

He laid down and gently pulled Mew towards him, and smiled as Mew was mumbling something in his sleep, holding Tae tight at his waist.

"Hmmm. My baby Bub". Tae softly kissed his hair and closed his eyes too. Finally the goddess of sleep was showing some mercy at him.

Mew left for University almost running because he was a tid bit late and Tae was just chuckling at him. He had not much work today, just a walk through one of his production units. And he had to make sure to be clean and no smell before he comes back exactly at 4 in the evening.

Mew was nervous, and excited. He kept thinking about how Tae would react but he had to do it. Now or never. He had asked Derek to take him home as soon as he was free at 10 after his one and only lecture and now he was standing in the middle of the lounge.

The clock chimed 2 in the noon. It was minimal, simple, nothing much to say. Roses, music, dim lights, fine wine in chilled bucket. A small cake and bouquet. All arranged.

Now all Mew had to do was take bath and get ready. He knew he had not much time so he hurried making sure everything was perfect.
**********

Tae unlocked the door with the keycard he had. He turned on the switches and he was halted at his place.

A little pool of flowers around a round table in the center. Decorated with a cake and bouquet. A card to say

'Happy Birthday my Love'. He chuckled putting the card back on the table. He never remembered his birthday ever. And this was indeed the best surprise for him.

He heard soft music started to play in the lounge and all lights turned off to dim lights. He put both of his hands on the table, closing his eyes he took a deep whiff.

His favorite perfume. He was waiting for Mew to say anything but all he heard was a faint cough. He was familiar of this fake cough. It was the sound of Mew hiding his blush. He knew Mew like the back of his palm by now. He was too simple to be read easily.

He took a deep breath defore turning around. Gazing up from his bare feet, Tae met with the long strong naked legs, going inside the hem of a silk shirt, that Tae surely remembered being his. A pair of hands fiddling with fingers, a clear indication of how nervous Mew was. He let his eyes trail up to see the buttons undone, giving a slight sight of the waist band peeping out.

Tae gulped the saliva gathered in his mouth before lifting his head up.  The skin revealing from the dark color unbuttoned shirt was driving him crazy. He could see the perks stood erect on the blushed red skin.

His eyes stopped tracing the path when he met Mew's trembling lips that he was biting hard.

He took firm steps and stood in front of Mew. Taking one more look from up to down he circled around him as the predator eyeing his prey.

"Hmmm. I loved the gift. A lot". Tae whispered in his ears. His husky voice made Mew shiver.

"Th.. This is.. N..not the ..gi..gift". Mew stuttered managing to keep a hold of himself but he failed miserably.