Mafia's Angel. 20

Mafia's Angel 20.

"D! Where are we going"? Mew asked for the nth time since Derek had picked him after his last class and now Pete was driving him to god knows where.

He tried to call Tae but his phone was held by his bodyguard.

"D! Are you going to kidnap me"??? Mew faked gasp, he was being overdramtic now. Derek turned to see him and clucked his tongue in disapproval but kept silent.

"Meanie"! This time Mew huffed and shrunk down in the seat, arms crossed on his chest.

It was hell hard for Derek to control his laughter at this point. Mew was looking so awe-doreable.

"Lets go Donna". Derek called him as they stopped in the basement of a building. Well, an apartment complex.

"You wait D. I will get back to you when i get my hands on you". Mew threatened him but followed to enter the elevator. He wasnt much worried to say, because he knew D must be following orders.

" press M Floor please". Derek guided him and didnt follow to ride the elevator. The doors closed before Mew could even ask.

'What does M floor means. I have read G and B, well.. Who knows'. He shrugged his shoulders waiting for the elevator to stop.

After the buttons blinked till 16th floor and then finally it dinged at Floor M. He exit the elevator and... Ohhhh. There was just one door in front of him and the corridor was all decorated with balloons and flowers scattered all on the floor and few on the walls.

"Happy Birthday my Love". He was still gaping in surprise when a pair of arms wrapped around him and pulled him back to a familiar embrace.

"Didnt we celebrate last night". Mew said in a low tone. The warm breath tickling his skin was making his knees go weak.

"It wasnt even enough". Tae said turning him around and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Come". He led him to the door and handed him a key out of his pocket.

It was engraved with an M. 

"This is your Floor Mew. Only yours". Tae said answering all his confusions. Mew looked at him with wide eyes.

"Come inside". He ushered Mew to open the door and switch on the lights. And once again he was in an awe.

"Phiii". Mew whispered looking at the interior. Frames holding their pictures, all love filled moments. Mew's candid shots. Tae took him to show his study and then his bedroom.

Warm hues just like Mew loved. Side lamps illuminating the room in perfect lights. A full wall size picture at the wall to the right of the bed, made Mew blush.

Tae, holding Mew in his arms. Craddling his face with one hand and had wrapped his other arm around Mew's waist.

Mew had his one hand placed on the firm chest while the other holding Tae as his biceps. Anyone could see love blooming in their eyes and smiles.

"And you say you are not romantic". Mew turned in Tae's arm to face him. "Are you throwing me out Phi"? Mew raised his eyebrows followed by a chuckle from Tae.

"Never ever love. Lets say its our hideout hmmm? A place no one knows. Our love home". Tae pecked his nose and smiled to see the pink spreading on Mew's cheeks before Mew hide his face in the crook of his neck.

Tae growled when his phone blared in his pocket. He wasnt in a mood to attend but it was Harry. He picked up the call and instantly stiffened to listen to the gunshots in the background..

"Boss. Unit 2. attacked". Tae heard before he held Mew's hand and ran to the elevator.

Derek was waiting in the car for them and sped up as soon as they settled.