20

I walk into my house and run up to my mom and hug her. Myles hugs her.

I hug my brother and sister and Myles does the same.

"Mom we have big news" I say holding Myles hand.

"I proposed" Myles says squeezing my hand. "and I said yes" I screech.

"Wh, when" my mom says. "on stage, the last show on tour" I say. "oh sweet heart" she says hugging me. my brother picks me up and hugs me.

Myles and I walk into the living room alone. "when we're you planning on telling them" he whispers.

"Not today, we have already given them enough news" he nods in agreement.

---

We eat dinner and we leave.

I sit on the couch with Myles by my side. he lays down with his head on my lap. I run my fingers through his hair.

"When's the last time I told you I love you" I ask. "like 5 minutes ago why" he says with a chuckle.

"Well I mean it" I say kissing his lips.

I fall asleep.

---

I wake up in my bed. how, what, when did I get in here. Myles is gone.

I go on my phone. expecting to see a text from him. a few minutes later he walks in with a plate of pancakes and bacon and a glass of oj.

"Thanks handsome" he leans in and kisses me. "did you clean the kitchen" I ask. he nods and walks out of the room.

I quickly eat and And walk out of the bedroom. my mom is here.

"Hi mom" I say. "I thought since you are getting married you should move in together" I smile and nod.

"Well, I had a vacation house before we lived here, I want you to have it" she says handing me the keys.
---