5

Charlie's POV

I wake up at 7. The gym is at 9. I go into the wash room and take a shower.

When I get out I put on light makeup and I put my hair in a high pony tail. I put on a pair of black spandex shorts and a pink '#yolo' muscle tank. I put on my neon running shoes and run down stairs. I grab two muffins and run to myles' house, since it's 8:30.

I knock on the door and his mother answers. "Charlie, hello" she says very happily, but obviously wants to know why I am there. "hello, I'm going to the gym with Myles, is he here still" I ask.

"He's is still sleeping, you can go wake him up if you want" she says. "thank you" I say. I run up the stairs into his room.

I kiss his soft lips. "wake up sleepy. it's 8:30" I say. he shoots out of bed. "oh my god. I was up late last night" he says. "go get ready" I say as I laugh. he changes in the washroom and then comes out.

"So, dance is at 1, but I have to be there at 12" I say. "what ever" he says. "what ever" I mock in a childish voice. we both start to laugh. "breakfast" I say, handing him the muffin.

"Let's go" he says, after we finish our food.

We get to the gym and I run right for the bike thingy-mabob. I turn it on and start. I look over to Myles, who is at the weights. and let me tell you, he is lifting a lot, and looks good doing it.

I sneak up next to him and quickly take a selfie. "what the fuck" he says. "hey that's a no no word" I say. he starts to laugh.

We finish at the gym and go home. "dance is in a hour" I say. "you don't have to dance" I say rolling my eyes. he gets a huge smile on his face.

I go into my house and pack my dance bag.

I put my hair in a high pony and get changed into spandex shorts and jogging pants over them. I also put on a crop top that says 'peace love dance' on it.

We arrive at the studio and I jump out. "Let's go" I say. I grab his hand and run for the door.

"How do you even work here" Myles says. "It's Stacie's studio, duhh. first is ballet" I say.