8

Myles just left for the concert and I'm stuck alone. I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Stacie's number.

"Hey my home slice" she says into the phone, in a gagster voice. "hey, want to hang out, in about 10" I say. she agrees and I hang up.

I run to my closet and grab a light pink romper. it is very plain so I add a necklace and some brackets. I slip on my white converse and head out the door.

I slowly skip down the street. if Myles were here i would be hugging him. Dawn, I miss his lips, his sent, his smile, his laugh, his perfect abs, may I please go on.

"Hey" I hear Stacie scream. "hey" I scream back. we keep walking. "so how are you and Kalin doing" I ask. "very well, I think I may love him. I really hate how he's gone. Our anniversary was yesterday. he got me a necklace and GTA 5" she smiles.

That's how you tell she's happy, and I know because I have been her friend now for about 4 months. "so how are you and myles" she says wiggling her eye brows.

I look at the sky and smile then look back down. I can feel my cheeks get red. "I love him, he is perfect and I love him. I hate having him gone but it means I get to spend time with my friends. I'm so proud of him, he has accomplished so much I also need to talk to you about something so when we get to the park listen" I say. she looks at me and lightly pushes me.

We both laugh. It feels good to laugh. my anniversary was about two weeks ago. This morning was the last time i smiles till now.

We enter the park and I plop down on the closest bench. "cough' lazy 'cough" I hear Stacie say from behind me. I start to laugh.

"So watsup" she finally says, breaking the silents. I take a big breath. how can I tell her this. wow.

"Ok" I manage to get out. She looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"I over Hurd my mom talking to Myles" I breath in and continue "he said he use to do drugs, and Myles does what his friends do and so does Kalin we both know that" I say. "what did he say after that" she has a tear rolling down her cheek and so do I.

I shake my head. "that's the problem I stopped listening after that" I wipe the tear from my cheek. "he did say he use to that means he quit, I think" I can tell that cheered her up because she started to walk over to the water.

I run after her. "I think we should go back to your house, we can film a video" I say. she nods and we walk to her house.
on the way there we pick flowers from all the fields.

We have at least 500.

~🌸~

We walk into her house and grab the camera. "we are going to film a good deed video, aka giving people flowers" I announce. we counted the flowers and there are 438 in total. we put them into a picnic basket. we walk to the park and hand out the flowers.

We handed them out to a lot of homeless people and some of them started to cry.

____author note_______

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I am starting a new story about... drum roll please...

Our Second Life

Mostly about Sam because just look at him, he's gorgeous. he is also hilarious and just a great person.

Please follow me and vote. let me know what you think in the comments, and give me some ideas.