12

I can't wait to see all the fans. It is now morning and I wake up in a hotel room.

Myles is gone and so is kalin. "Stacie where is kalin and Myles" I ask.

She shrugs. I go to the kitchen to see a note. it reads: 'be back soon love you guys. we will bring you guys some coffee. -KAM. (5:34am)'

"Stacie they left at 5:30, it's now 10 and they arnt here" i take out my phone and dial Myles' number.

"Myles where are you" I say into the phone. "kalin stop your going to kill him" I hear in the back ground.

"I told you babe I am going to bring you back a coffee" he is so stupid somtimes. "ok well who is kalin going to kill" I look over at Stacie who just shot out of bed. she walks over to me and I hit speaker.

"He's not doing anything, he got in a little fight and held a gun to someone's head". "where the hell are you, the meet and greet starts in 30 minutes" I say sternly through the phone.

"K love you. I have to go yell at kalin" this is what pisses me off. "love you too be back soon" I hang up.

-30 minutes later-

We are at the meet and greet but Kalin and Myles are not here. "hey are you Charlie and Stacie" we nod. "Well kalin and Myles arnt here yet. we need you to do a question and answer about the boys" we both get dragged on to stage.

"Hey guys I'm Charlie and this is stacie" I say. "we are trying to contact the boys so you can meet them, but right now is your chance to find out everything you want to know about them" Stacie says.

Everyone cheers. "you with the big orange sign, what's your name" I ask.

"My name is micca and I want to know how you guys know the boys, we never really were told" I nod.

"Well I am Myles' girlfriend and this is Kalin's girlfriend" I say. they all cheer and clap.

They make me and Stacie do the chase dreams dance. we sing a few songs and then everyone starts cheering even louder.

Someone puts there hands over my eyes. "guess who" I smile so big I probably look stupid. "I guess Myles" I say. he turns me around and hugs me.

He kisses me really quickly and all the fans cheer. kalin and Stacie arnt on stage.

"Where were you" I whisper in his ear. "getting you Starbucks" he hands me a vanilla bean and I automatically grab the drink and shut up.

"Love you" he says into my ear. I say it back and the crowed keeps cheering and clapping. I get of stage and go to Myles booth.

Fans are lines up. "hey are you charlie" they all ask. "ya" I smile. "can we get pictures" I nod and take out my phone and they take out there's. we take about 3 pictures and they ask me to sign a phone case.