2

Charlie's POV

"Sup" I say into the phone. "nothing much" Stacie, my best friend says. "oh, there is a party at john's tonight" she says. ever since I moved here she has been so nice. "Sure, I'll go, but I'm wearing shorts, not a skimpy dress" I say. "I know" she says. She tells me the details and then we hang up.

The party is in a hour and I have just started getting ready. I curl my hair and put on a pair of bright pink converse, really short high wasted shorts and a white T-shirt, that is cropped to above my belly button. I change my belly bottom piercing, to a neon yellow star. Stacie and I decided to put glow in the dark stripes on our cheeks. I swipe my three fingers on my cheeks and put some glitter in my hair. ya we are those girls.

I get into Stacie's car and she drives of. "ok, now there are specific people not to talk to, Myles Parrish and Kalin White. don't mess with them. they are leaders of a gang, they have guns" she says. that's the part that caught my attention. "I met Myles today. He was talking to my sister, they met at the beach with my brother" I say.

Myles seamed so sweet.

We arrive at the party and the song 'loyal' by Chris brown is blasting through the speakers. I can feel the vibration on the ground.

We walk in and I can already smell the alcohol. I also can't hear myself think. "let's dance" Stacie screams. "no" I scream back. I sit on the closest chair. before I know it Stacie is off the dance floor and handing me a drink. "yolo bitches" she scream. "I don't drink" I yell back. "yolo" she screams louder. I snatch the drink from her hand and quickly swallow.

I can feel it go down. and it's tickling my throat. I decide to have another one.
"Know dance" she says, then strikes a random pose. I just nod and run to the 'dance floor'. then someone yells "twerk contest" I am good at twerking and I mean really good. but I hate it. i quickly take a shot of something and get back on the dance floor. gas petal blasts through the speakers.

The girls form a V shape. and there are some girls on the wall. I am in the front, with some girl from my math class. we all start twerking.

We probable look so stupid, I mean a bunch of girls just twerking. the contest was over and I won. I may be a white girl but I do have a nice butt. I sit on the chair, that I was sitting on before. "Charlie right" I see someone come up to me. "ya" I scream over the music. "it's myles" he screams . he pulls up a chair. "so how's life" he says. again I thought sweet. I could feel the alcohol kicking in. I could tell he wasn't drunk at all. "good" I answer. "you look hot today" I blurt out. "do you mean every day" he says. "Sure" I blurt out again. Note to self, never ever drink again. "you look scared" he says, looking into my eyes. "I know who you are" I say. why the hell did I say that. "so you know that I have been to jail, and that I'm on probation, oh but did you know I still show up for school everyday and I have a part time job... didn't think so" he says. "sorry" I say. "didn't know you were that complicated" I say.

"There's a lot you don't know" he says. "well how about I find out" i say. great now I have to deal with him.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips. but, I kiss back. Before I know it I am sitting on his lap, facing him and also making out with him.

I hear the sirens. great cops. "I have to go" he says. he runs in the other direction. I head straight for Stacie. "lets go" I say. she is clearly not drunk and I am but, it's starting to die down. we run for the door and get out. she drives me home.

When I walk in the door Jessie scares. "you've been drinking" he says. "no" I answer quickly. "don't fucking lie to me, you better not have done anything you will regret. "Well"