10

I hug all of the o2l boys as they leave. "Peace out Sammy stay beautiful" I joke. (a reference from his videos) he laughs and kisses my four head "bye" Myles hugs him and he leaves.

"So how do like them" he looks at the door then walks to the couch. "they were very nice, I was expecting more YouTube douche bag kind of attitude" I laugh. Speaking of YouTube I have to film.

"Want to film" I ask. He nods. "ok we will do messy twister" I say. I grab my keys. "can we do it at your place" I ask. he say yes. I throw him my keys and we get in the car. "walmart" I say.

We arrive at Walmart, the ride is quite. I run into the store and grab the twister board and some paint. I pay for it and run back to the car. Myles didn't want to go into the store.

I think something is wrong with him. he is acting strange. I think I should ask him. but I don't want to make a big deal about it. you know what, I am going to ask him. "what's wrong" I ask. the simplest question.

"Nothing, why" he says. I can tell he is getting angry and when he is angry he tells the truth. "because you didn't talk to me the whole car ride here and then you didn't want to go into the store with me. yesterday you came home and walked right past me, what the hell is going on with you" I say, louder then I expected. "You should talk, you're the one who bought me the concert tickets, then went behind my back and invited those guys over, then expected me to act like nothing is up" he yells. so glad the windows are shut.

"At least I'm not on drugs" I scream. he gets quit. what the hell did I just do. "okay, I stopped when I met you, and I'm sorry that I did some at the concert" my eyes get huge. "you what, who made you do that" I yell. he puts his hand on my thigh.

"No one, I think it was because I missed you" he says softly. "well you're going to miss me a lot if I put you in rehab" I joke. he starts to laugh.

God I love his laugh. "you know I love you right" he kisses my cheek. "I know" I say back. I switch seats with him because I am driving. I can't trust him with this.