17

"It's New Year's Eve" I say hanging off of the side of my bunk looking upside down into Myles' bunk. the bunks aren't big enough for two people, but it doesn't bother me because we get to stay in a hotel soon.

Myles looks at me and smiles. he kisses me until Stacie kicks my butt and I almost fall. she starts laughing. "Stacie if I fell I could have lost..." Her eyes get big. "lost what" Myles says "umm nothing"

I get down from my bunk and go into the kitchen. there is bags full of noise makers, confetti, alcohol, and a whole bunch of random stuff. it's just going to be me, Stacie, Myles and Kalin. oh also Jake, Tyler and there girlfriends.

"Hey Myles can you make me some bacon" he just looks at me like I'm crazy. "huh" he says I just stare at him. "I'm craving it" i say. shit I am definitely pregnant.

What will Myles do. he would be a great father but we arnt married yet and this is not how I thought my life would be. The tour ends tomorrow the. We will have to get a place together.

"Fine, your boobs looks really big today, by the way" he says. I put on Kalins sweater that is on the table. "Why are you acting so weird today" he says. kalin and Stacie walk into the room.

"I'm pregnant" I say a little loudly. "huh" Myles says. his jaw stays open. "I'm pregnant" he starts laughing. he doesn't stop. "that's impossible" he says still laughing. "I'm serious" he just looks at me with a straight face.

"Hey is that my sweater" kalin says. "really kalin I tell you guys I'm pregnant and your worried about your sweater" he just shrugs. "well is it" I nod.

"Okay how did this happen" he says quite loudly. "After the first concert" he nods. "so 2 weeks, this tour isn't that long you know."

"Eww you did that in the hotel." I just laugh.

"Shut up" I say laughing. "wait so your dead serious" Myles says. "yes" I say.

Kalin and Stacie leave to get breakfast. he sits on the couch and stares of into space.

"I was going to tell you a while ago but I was scared" I say. "why were you scared" he says.

"Because I am going to be telling you I hate you and that you did this to me" I say. he starts laughing. he grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. I sit on his lap. "but I promise I won't mean it because I love you" I say he starts laughing even more.

"Myles this is serious" I say laughing. "i-I'm sorry" he says still laughing. "I have a surprise too, but you have to wait till tomorrow" I smile so wide.

---
Authors note...

The next update will be about the party.

Don't forget to check out my Kian fanfiction and my Cameron fanfiction.

What do you guys think of Kalin and Myles new EP?

I like it so tell me what you think.