3

Today is the big dinner and I am very excited. I finally get to meet everyone. "Jessie, come here" I scream down the stairs. "ya" he says as he walks into my room.

"What do you think, be honest, or I will hurt you" I say. "to be honest it's really good" he says. "ok, now can you go but be a can of lilac paint. I need to cover that up" I say pointing to something I painted earlier.

It was suppose to be a elephant. don't judge me it's my favourite animal. I made it a cartoon elephant, but I want it to be detailed.

"Fine" he says as he takes the money from my hand. "Love you bro" I yell down the stairs. "love you sis" he yells sarcastically.

I decide to get something to eat so I run downstairs. i grab a muffin and slowly eat it. Jessie gets back and I run up stairs with the paint.

I start to paint over the elephant. I guess I lost track of time. "sweetly everyone is almost here" my mom says. I nod and start to get ready. I change out of my overalls and put on a light blue lace dress, it ends at right above the knee. It hugs my body perfectly. I put on white converse. I curl my hair and clip some back with a bow.

I run down stairs. i walk into the living room, were all the teens are. "hi" I say to everyone. "hi" they all say. "remember me" I hear someone whisper behind me. I quickly turn around to see myles standing there.

"What the heck are you doing here" I whisper. "duhh, I'm your neighbour" he says. "we have to talk" I whisper. I take him by the wrist and lead him to my room.

"My parents can't know about the party" I say. "why" he says. "becausssse they are very tough to get around. do you know what I mean. that have no idea that I know you. so please keep your mouth shut" I say. "did you paint this" he says.

Is he even listening. "are you even listening" I blurt out. "yes I'm listening, god, calm your tits, am I really that bad" he says. "I don't even know yet because I need to find out stuff" I say. "fine, lets play 21 questions" he says, excitedly. "fine, shoot" I say.

"Why are you so beautiful" he asks. "well when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they order a kid of the internet" I joke, we both start to laugh.

"Ok, when did you move here" I ask. "lived here my whole life" he answers.

"Time to eat" Jessie says, when he bursts in. "kk, leggo" I say. I slide down the railing.

"So what you want to do" Myles asks. we are done eating and back in my room. "YouTube video" I say. I have 1 million followers. "what video" he asks. "YouTube burn book" I shout.

I set up the camera and start the video. "jenna marbles" I say. "isn't she a stripper" Myles says. i Burt out laughing. "are you serious" I ask. he shakes his head. "shane dawson" Myles says. "he Is the best youtuber in the world, dude." I say. "I know" he says. "Sam Pottorff" I say. "you better say something nice because I know him" I say. "I heard that he dropped out of school" he says. "Your wrong, he got kicked out" I say. "I'll tell you a different day" I say. "ok" "Bethany mota" he say. "she is so hot" he says. "I'm about to slap you" I say. "I'm kidding I don't even know who she is" he says. "Ok last one, Mamrie Hart" I say, in her voice. "I heard, once she drank so much she fell down a flight if stairs, no I'm kidding" he says. we both laugh. "bye guys I love you, this is my friend Myles, he's so annoying, kidding, bye" I say.

"What to do now" I say. "Shhh" he says. he grabs my hand and brings me to my front yard. "I'm telling you what you want to know, more like showing you" He say.

We walk to a park and sit on the swings. "so" I say.

"I use to come out here everyday" he says. "play soccer" he continues. "then my mom started to get caught up in owing people money, that's when I went into boxing. I nearly killed people, so I quite. I got a job, at the car shop, uptown." he says. Than he starts to walk again. to a pond, hidden in a field.

"This is were I got in my first knife fight" he says. "hold up" I say. "I know what your thinking. I almost died, until Kalin came out of the field with a gun and almost shot them all." he said. "that's why you guys are such good friends" I say.

We walk over to a old bar that has been shut
down. "first motorcycle accident" he says. "we walk over to a small cafe.

"That's enough of me, know you go" he says. "well I just moved here from Toronto. it was nice there. about a year ago... my dad got addicted to drugs and started to sell them. The rest of my family left him. Both of my siblings hate him. so does my mom, but I still love him. I was a daddy's girl." I say. I start to cry. "you know my dad left me. he took almost everything" myles says.

He gives me his jacket and we start to walk home.