16

(Two days after meeting Myles sister)

"Seriously Myles Why won't you listen to me I'm sorry" I sit outside the bathroom door. right now I am crying Myles hates me ever since I brought him to his sister.

"Charlie, just stop trying, he will start talking to you again when he's ready" hug kalin.

"He hates me, please talk to him for me" I say still hugging him. "he doesn't hate you" Ya right.

That's it. I open the door and Myles is sitting on the counter on his phone.

"What do you want" he yells. that's the first time that he has ever yelled at me. I don't know why but it kind of scares me.

I need him to listen I need to
Tell him something. "I-I'm sorry. I'll just go home since you don't want me here" he jumps of the counter and stands really close to me.

"Your not leaving, stop over reacting" he says.

"Myles I'm not over reacting the person I love hasn't talked to me in over 24 hours. Your the one over reacting about me helping your sister turn her life around. By the way thanks for telling me about her" he just looks at me. Ya I'm pissed and I have more then one reason.

"Are you done" he says getting even closer. "are you going to give me more reasons to not be" he kisses me before I can continue. "so I guess that means we are good"

---
I start puking, it's been happening on and off lately and I know why.

Myles holds my hair back. "this is why I love you" I say not getting up. "what" he sounds really confused. "because I could be vomiting or something else discussing and you still stick by me" I smile... then start puking again.

"I'm going to in and out, Stacie take care of her" Stacie smiles and walks towards me.

"When are you going to tell him" I shrug. "u have know idea. the doctors said it was 1 in 100 chance of me being............................
Pregnant" I say.