11

I wake up to the sound of baby's crying. hahaha. you probably just thought they were mine. They are Stacie's niece and nephew. I helped her watch them last night.

I have to work today. I get out of bed and change into spandex shorts and a pink tank top. I slip on my vans and grab my dance bag.

To Myles- Leaving for work. come over if you want but don't eat the last bagel. love you.

I trust him to stay at my house alone. But if he eats that bagel there's going to be some problems. I drive to the studio and get ready for hip hop.

...

I get in my car and drive home. my favourite class is the baby ballet. I love kids.

I look at my phone.

I know what your thinking 'don't text and drive' well if your thinking that fuck you, jk.

From Myles- I'm already there and I ate whole box of cookies so I wrote it on the grocery list.

This boy cracks me up. he is the reason I am always happy.

I arrive at my house. I walk in and walk to the living room.

Myles is standing there with Silvia, Stacie's niece, in his arms. "Stacie just left for work, she asked me to watch these guys" I love him, he is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. He puts the baby's in the cribs and looks at me.

"I have a surprise" he says. he drags me by my hand into my room.

"We are going on tour with Stacie and Kalin" I smile so big, I can't help it. "I love you" i say.

...

Authors note.

Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I have been trying to keep a little distance from watt pad during the summer, I only go on at night. I have distanced my self because I take a story that I am reading and make it seem like it is happening to me, I have been reading book after book.

I guess I'm just being stupid, but I also think it's true, like kalin and Myles song says:

Seems like today everyone is so distracted by, something that hasn't happened, just updates with no action and time is passing your only going to be young once. if you don't stop and look around you might miss something that you should've done.

Thank you guys so so so much for reading my story, I know it's not very good and I need some help on ideas. like what should happen when they are on tour.

I would like to give you all one spoiler... drum roll please... Charlie can't have kids. sorry guys but I try to keep my characters real. I don't like to have the perfect no glasses, skinny characters. it's just not interesting.

I have some new fanfictions coming out so please follow me, comment giving me some ideas and what you think I should improve and please vote.