4

We get back to my house. "bye" he says. "thank you" I say softly. "bye" I say as I open the door and go inside.

"Were was you" I hear Jessie say. oh shit, he's drunk. "were did you go" I ask. "girllllll, I was at this club, and I was turning up and then I had to leave because Megan kept calling me a betch" yup he's drunk. "you can't let mom see you. She would kill." I whisper. I drag him up the stairs and put him to bed. yup this is what I deal with.

I walk into my room and get changed. I put my hair in a top knot and tuck myself in.

But, I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about Myles. I like him a lot. I feel like he is the only one I can really talk to. and I'm the only one he can talk to. we really get each other. all I want to do is cuddle up next to him. he is actually a nice guy, just don't piss him off. but, my mom would never allow it. I know my dad wouldn't ether.

Myles' POV

I get in my house and go straight to sleep. but I can't sleep. all I can do is think about Charlie.

I LOVE HER

Charlie's POV

I decide to text Myles.

To Myles: can't sleep.

I wait for myles to answer. after a few minutes he does.

From Myles: does someone need a good night hug ❤️

To Myles: ya. go on your balcony

I walk onto my balcony and climb down the tree next to it. Myles is already down there. He catches me.

"I missed you" I said. "me to" he says. "lets go for a drive" he says. "I'm in my pjs" I say. "get on the back of the motor cycle" he says. I hop on and so does he. we go to a cafe. I order hot chocolate and he gets coffee.

"So I was wondering, would you be my girlfriend" I can't believe my ears. "of course" I say. "well if your my girl friend I get a kiss" he says. "your pushing it" I say. "no I'm not" he says. we walk out side and walk around.

"So, I was wondering if you've heard any of my music" he says. wait what. "hold up, let me hear" he plays a song called 'Stuck in a Kodak' I love it. I down load all his songs right away. "so your like famous" I say.

"Yup" he says. "that's so cool, but I need to get home it's 4 in the morning" I say. "ok but I go to the gym tomorrow at nine. so be ready because your coming" great. he wants me to work out. "i do enough working out I dance at a near by studio. I will go to the gym if you come to dance" I say. "fine" he says.

We get home. "I love you" I say. right now we are standing in the big tree in between our houses. "I love you to" he says. we kiss for awhile. Then we both go to our houses.

I get into bed and plug in my head phones. and listen to chase dreams acoustic version.