14

we arrive at the concert, finally. We are sitting backstage.

we walk inside and get pulled to the side. "hi, ill show you to back stage" a man says. I follow him.

"Hey boo" I say to myles giving him a hug. "Hey babe, i have to go love you" he walks on to stage after kissing me.

'30mins later'

"Myles what the hell" i hear kalin yell. Myles storms of stage. i run towards him.

"Myles whats going on" i say quite loud. "they keep talking shit about you, it pisses me off" is he kidding.

"myles you cant bail on your fans, i promise it wont get to me, they got you here, you would not be here if it wasnt for them".

"thats not it" he says loudly.

kalin looks at me and points to the mic.

i give him a confused look.

"whats wrong" i ask.

"i saw someone here from my past"

"who"i ask

"My sister" what the hell he never told me he had a sister.

"You have a sister" I say smiling. I look over at Kalin again and he's walking over. "your mic is on" he says.

Myles looks terrified. he shuts it off and kalin goes back on stage.

"Myles don't leave your fans I will deal with her" he points her out to me . "love you"

He goes back on to stage and now I get to meet Myles sister.

She is standing near the exit. I walk over to her. it is surprisingly quite.