18

"Myles stop it" I say laughing. he is tickling me. I fall to the ground laughing.

"Myles stop" I say louder. he stops tickling me and starts making out with me.

He picks me up and sits me on the counter without breaking the kiss.

"Dude she's already pregnant" Stacie says as she walks in. Myles breaks the kiss and smiles at me.

"I love you" he says. "I love you too, how are we going to tell people" I ask.

"We can tell your mom when we get back and we will tell the fans after that" he finally moves out of the way so I can jump off the counter. "guys it's 10" kalin says. oh Ya the party.

We grab the bags and head to the party place.

---

We arrive and there are a lot more people then we expected.

"Hey jake guess what" Myles says. "I'm pregnant" I say "you can't tell anyone" Myles says.

We get inside. great I can't drink.

---

"5 minutes" someone screams.

I look for Myles. "hey kalin where is Myles" I ask. "I have no idea I'll help you look"

We walk outside to see Myles drinking with some random guys. "hey babe" he says getting up and walking towards me. he's not stumbling, well not really.

"Want some" he offers me a drink. "Myles I can't drink alcohol" he thinks for a second.

I grab his hand and drag him inside.

It took us 4 minutes to him out here.

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1 happy new year" everyone counts down.

I kiss Myles. "you breath smells like alcohol" I say laughing.

---
We are now home. "in going to watch a movie, Myles get some sleep" he goes into his bunk.

I watch a random scary movie that's on tv.

It's actually pretty scary.
Okay, really scary.
I watch about half an hour of it then go to bed.

"Myles" I say lightly tapping him. "huh" he says. you can tell he's going to have a hang over in the morning.

"I'm scared can I sleep with you" I ask. "you don't have to ask to sleep with me" he says with a chuckle.

"So is that a yes" I ask. "well it's never going to be a no" he moves over.

I sleep with my head on his chest.