15

I walk up to Myles sister. They look nothing alike. She looks about the same age as me. I'm 21. I know what your going to do. God vine has ruined my life.

"Hey are you Myles sister" I say with a smile. "Ya, I'm Mila"

"I'm Charlie Myles Girlfriend" I say proudly.
"So, I don't mean to sound rude, but Myles just wanted to know why you are here"

She smiles thank god. "I got a Job about 30 minutes from here and I just started to get my life together. I decide that the best way to do that is to contact my big brother" she says.

"Don't worry I'll make sure he talks to you, do you live around here" she nods and gives me her address.

"Okay, so I will tell Myles We are going to visit my friend that I haven't seen in a while. So then we will go to your house" she nods and smiles.

"Be there around 5" I say.

I walk back stage and wait till the concert is over.

---
"Hey Myles I want you to meet one of my friends, she lives around here" he looks at me with a 'bitch really' face. "Ya sure, that's definitely where we are going. Your a terrible liar" he says.

I roll my eyes. "ok fine it's a ex boyfriend but we are still friends we just started talking again" I say looking down buckling my seat belt.

Myles looks mad. "what have you guys been talking about" I did not think this though. "he's gay" bad excuse but it is true one of my ex boyfriends is gay.

I start driving.
---

I pull up to Milas house. It is huge. "lets go" I say. I knock on the door and Mila yells come in.

Here goes nothing. I walk in and Mila is sitting on the couch.

"Myles" I say grabbing his arm. "please"i look into his eyes and he rolls his eyes.

I smile and kiss him. "thanks" he walks over to the other couch and sits.

"Hi" Myles says rudely. I elbow him in the arm. he sighs. "Myles I know you are mad at me but I am changing I promise" I just sit there in complete shock that he doesn't hate me for making him come here"

"Ya it's definitely not your fault that i went to jail it's not your fault that I was arrested for apparently punching my girlfriend but let me tell you something I never did that you were drunk and you punched her, then you called the cops and said I did it" he says almost yelling. "Myles im sorry I was drunk I'm sorry" he looks at me.

---
Author note...

-huge plot twist next part no one can see this coming

-I will update by New Years

- I just made a new part for my Cameron Dallas fanfiction"

Bad boy (Myles Parrish fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें