Bad boy (Myles Parrish fanfiction)

Charlie's POV

We moved here about 2 days ago. since then I have died my hair. my hair was pink, now it is brown to blonde ombré.

My house is big and it's on the beach. I have my own room and so do my older brother, Jessie and my younger sister, Jaycee.

"Mom" I scream from my room. "yes" she says quietly. my mom never raises her voice. "when is the dinner" I asked. "Tommorow" she says, as she straightens the pictures on my walls. "when did you paint this" she asks. "yesterday" I answer. my room is white. but, I wanted it like that because, my walls are my canvas. Basically I always paint on them. I am pretty good. my mom walks out of my room.

"Hi" Jessie says as he walks in. "hello" I question. he quickly steals my journal and runs. "Jessie" I scream, as I run after him. when we get out side I jump on his back. "leave my stuff alone" I scream. "why should I" he says back.

"Thank you" I say as he finally gives it back. "I'm going to the mall" I say as I run in the front door. I Grab My car keys, purse and my phone. I run down stairs and unlock my car. "bye" I scream.

"Charlie, can I come" Jaycee says. "sure go tell mom, while I grab your car seat" I say. she runs as fast as she can up the stairs. i walk out side and put her car seat in my car. She walks out side and gets in the car.

She can't buckle her self because she is only four. I lean over the seat and buckle her in. I get in the front and start the engine.

We arrive at the mall and I already have a head ache from her singing. I get her out of the back seat. I hold her hand as we walk through the mall. "Crazy 8's" she screams as she drags me towards the store. "fine" I say.

"Can I get this" she asks as she holds up a dress. "Sure" I say. I walk over to the cash.

"Jaycee, this is going to be to..." I get cut off by worry. oh shit were is she. "Jaycee" i say. "this isn't funny" I say. I walk over to the back. "Jaycee" i say. as I turn the corner, I notice her with some guy. "Jaycee" I say again, as I run towards her. "you scared me never do that again" I say. "sorry" she says. I pick her up.

"Who are you" I say, kind of rudely. "oh, I'm Myles, I met her and her older brother at the beach yesterday" he says.