9

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I have nothing to do to today, probably because Stacie is going to Canada to visit a old friend and Myles hasn't returned from the concert. he face timed me last night, saying he is staying in a hotel.

I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen, almost falling because I'm stupid. I make some waffles and watch the newest episodes of the walking dead.

My favourite characters are Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun. I decide to call Sam Pottorff. it's been a while since we have last hung out.

S-hey Charles
C- hey sammy, watsup
S- nothing want to hang out at my place
C- ya I'm coming over right now peace.
I say and I hang up. he is truly one of my best friends, I don't and will never have feeling for him, that would be like insest, because he is like a brother to me.

I get to his house in about 10 minutes. I walk in the front door without knocking and sit on the couch. "hey Charles" Trevor says. "what are you doing here it's like 10, wow it's ten" i say, looking at my phone. everyone comes swarming in, I see Connor and I want to cry.

"Hey Connor I heard" I say giving him a hug. he just laughs. that was weird. sam comes and lifts me up into a hug. "I've missed you so much" I say. "Missed you to" he says. he pits me down and I hug every one else.

We decide on the beach. "so when do I get to meet this Myles guy, I mean I really want to meet him I love his music" they all say. "come over tonight, he is coming home from a concert" they all nod.

About three hours later we decide to go for lunch at subway. I get a six inch and everyone else gets footlongs. some people never change. We go to there house and watch a few movies. we watched the heat, Kevin hart seriously funny, and sponge bob.

"Let's go, grab your stuff we are having a slumber party" I scream. they all run to there rooms and grab there stuff. trevor grabs the clothes he brought here.

I drive to my house, with Trevor, ricky, and jc. sam drives with kian and Connor. we arrive at my house and start to set up a fort for us to sleep in. "ill order pizza you guys finish the fort" I announce pulling out my phone. I order a large pizza, a box of chicken and a box of fries. "When Myles gets here we are going to play truth or dare" I scream. they all just smile.

I walk over to the stereo and plug in my phone. I blast every kalin and Myles song.

We all jam out until the door bell rings. "Myles" I scream over the music. I open the door to see Myles with a weird look on his face. "who's here" I've just open the door and he wants to know who's here. "sam, ricky, kian, connor, Trevor, and Jc, basically o2l" I scream over the music.

I don't think he likes me talking to all these guys. but he knows that I have known sam for a long time and that we are just friends. he walks into the house and smiles. he kisses me and pays for the pizza that just arrived. Sam and Myles start to talk. hopefully they get along. I turn off the music and introduce myles.

"Everyone, this is Myles, my boyfriend" I say. they all give him a bro hug and talk to him.

"Truth or dare" I say to sam. "dare" he says in a sassy voice. "tomorrow get a tattoo I don't care what of, just get one" I say, he nods. sam picks Jc, Jc picks Ricky, Ricky picks trevor, Trevor picks Kian and kian pick Myles.

He slowly turns his head to me, "truth or dare" he smirks. "dare" I say. "Get a lip ring" I agree. we all decide, to go now instead of tomorrow we should go now.

Myles drives us to a tattoo place that also does piercings.

Sam is getting a tattoo right next to me. he is getting a anchor. he is not even wincing at the pain. the needle goes through my lip and it doesn't hurt at all. We go back to my house and we all pass out, asleep.

Bad boy (Myles Parrish fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें