22

*Charlies POV*

Today is the day I am going to announce my pregnancy. I am home alone, myles is out, he said he would be back soon.

I sit on the ground, infront of the fireplace and start to live stream. "hey guys" I say. I tweeted that I would be live streaming so a lot of people are watching, but I'm still going to wait for myles.

"How are you guys" the comments blow up. there are a few questions. one of them reads "where is myles" I smile and think of what to say. I will say the truth.

"Umm, Myles left this morning to run some errands, he should be back any minute" and he should be, he texted me saying he's on his way home.

"I don't think Myles has tweeted or said anything about this, but Myles and I are now living together" I smile at the camera and continue to look through the comments.

The front door opens and I get up. I place the laptop on the table. "Myles" I say as the door opens. I jump into his arms. "I missed you, you've been gone for hours" he smiles and puts me down. "I missed you too, are you live streaming" I nod.

He kisses my lips. "I was thinking we could announce the thing" I say he nods.

We walk to the table and sit next to each other. "so as most of you know we are engaged, but what you don't know is that we won't be having the wedding for about a year or so. care to tell them why" myles looks at me and then I start to speak. "Its because I am pregnant. That's right Myles and I are having a baby" we smile at each other and kiss.

The comments start to blow up again. i read one "how far along are you" I say. "I am about 5 weeks, you can kind of see my belly, not really" he roles his eyes and I smack his arm.

I get up and grab a bottle of water and toss one to myles. "here's another question... what's your favourite song by kalin and myles" Myles asks me. "well my favourite song by them is disney love or Aria. what ever you want to call it because it is not a official song, Myles what's yours" he looks at me and we both say "love robbery" at the same time. we both start to laugh.

---
We live streamed for about an hour and then we ended.

"Myles I have a doctors appointment later" I say as he walks past me into the kitchen. "where's ta food" he says looking in the fridge.

"THE food is at the grocery store waiting to be bought, are you even listening" I say rising him a apple. I did buy groceries but it's all healthy and myles won't eat it. "Yes, you have a doctors appointment later at 5 and then we need to go to the mall to get you a new laptop because yours is quote 'a piece of shit.' and we need to get your sister a gift because her birthday is in two days" How does he remember that.

"How... what... How do you remember all that" I ask. "I out it in my schedule on my phone... duh" he acts like I'm supposed to know that.

---

The doctor said I am perfectly fine. I got my laptop and I got my sister a outfit and a few toys. I also bought groceries.

We are finally back home and we can finally eat. it is now 9 and I still haven't eaten dinner. I grab a pizza pocket and warm it up. myles went upstairs to shower.

I eat it in about 1 minute. then I check my IG. the comments are blowing up on my latest pic. "slut" "myles looked so happy in that live stream (note sarcasm)" "great there will be another slut running around" but then there are some good comments.
"Congrats, your baby will be adorable" "you will be an amazing mom" "lucky gurl, you got myles to put a ring on it"