7

Charlie's POV

I slowly crawl out of bed. Today is my 1 month anniversary with Myles. He is also going to meet my mother.

I run to the shower, almost tripping over myself. once I get out I blow dry and curl my hair. I do my makeup and put on a pair of black high wasted shorts. I pair it with a loose purple and blue top, that says "guess what" on it.

I grab my phone and my purse. I walk through the door and over to Myles' house.

"Come in" I hear him yell. I slowly open the door, and walk inside. "hey, beautiful" he says. I love it when he calls me that. "hey, handsome" I say into a hug.

"So do you want to open your wight now or in a year" he asks, sarcastically. "now" I scream.

He places two boxes in front of me. one is about the size of a puzzle and the other is the size of a necklace. I quickly open the first one.

It's a bright pink Xbox controller. "oh my gosh, I am so playing GTA with this" I scream. I look over at him. he roles his eyes.

He hands me the small one and opens it. "I love it, do much" I squeal. he place the necklace around my neck.

"Do you want to open yours" I ask. he nods and sits down next to me. "this is one of the things I got you" I say. I reach into my purse and pull out a envelope. "open it" I say.

He slides his finger across the top and opens it. "you got me concert tickets" he screams. "one for you, one for Kalin and one for Jake" I say. he kisses me and gives me a hug.

We hang out for about 5 hours, then i leave.

----------------------------------sorry I haven't been posting, and I know this is a very short chapter. I have a reason.

I just went through a Beverly depressing time in my life, for no reason. I got to thinking how boring my life was and how there was no point of living.

I compared my life to everyone else's. I sat down with my friends and talked with them and it's all good now. If this is happening to you don't give up on live.

I realized life is worth living, like, I'm going skydiving. basically just talk with your friends and family, and make sure to get help if you are having trouble.

So anyway, sorry for the short chapter. question of the day: who's your favourite you tuber?