FGO - [Chapter 22] - Into the Nasuverse

(POV - 3RD)

The one thing that Y/N L/N, the unfortunate boy that was reincarnated into a fictional world as a "Gamer" and with the Gamer System, felt right now is utter and absolute boredom.

Sure, trying to kill a fictional and immortal witch that existed for over centuries and inside her own castle sounds like a stupid act but hey, who can pass up the opportunity to try and correct what Rooster Teeth's script writers failed to so?

As far as he remembered, the entire RWBY plot line also started to drop and disappoint him even though he was clearly ranting how pissed he was when it announced its going to be dropped.

So please ignore this sudden change of personality and opinion since the Author also realized that the entire RWBY storyline has plunged into chaos and a huge mess of a disappointment.

However, back to the said boy who is now floating in the middle of nowhere after he tried to Rider Kick Salem into oblivion as Grand Zi-O, either he was subconsciously holding back or the witch is surprisingly more powerful than he estimated.

Anyway, floating in this void is the result of him cracking open space and time due to Zi-O's time screwing powers and here, he's got nothing to do and nothing to see other than utter darkness which obviously made him bored and a tad bit contemplative about his decisions.

Fortunately and thankfully, he has a bunch of stuff in his [Inventory] that requires a bit of sorting and organizing, namely his miscellaneous items and weapons and newly acquired gears. More specifically; his Rider Belts and what time better to do it than now?

He's floating between reality and fiction and realms between realms, if that's a thing.

"So what's my level and stats..?" Y/N questioned himself as he swiped up the screen.

--------------------------------

[Y/N L/N]

[Race: Human]

[Title Equipped: The Gamer]

[Level: 127]

[Ḩ̷̤͒é̵̠a̸̺̾l̶̦̈͒t̵͙̀h̵̲̲̄̿ ̸̱̼͋́P̷͖̠̽͝ơ̴̙͆i̸̥̪̓͌n̸͈͊t̴͓͛͝:̵̺̑ ̴̇ͅ1̸̣̉́ͅ2̴̛̱̜7̷̠̟̏0̷̨̞̽0̵͇̐͗/̷̠̰͆1̶̬̙̈̈́2̵̨̞͌̓7̷̭̥̾0̶̭͋̾0̵̹̹̉]

[A̶̛͇͒u̶̱̇r̷̳͉̚a̶͈̎ ̶͍̯́P̵̦̆o̷͎͘͠i̸̺͐n̵̛̗͎̈́t̸̺͊ś̵̰̃:̶̦̾͋ ̸̡̡̫͗̈͆1̴̗̌̓0̵̨̑̐0̵̺͇̌̇̚0̶̜͑̂/̸̧̱̄̑͜1̸͚̠̌͝0̵͇͈̝͑̏̂0̶̟̈́̈͠0̶̭̜̽̏̇]

[Ẻ̷̪͜x̷̤͐͗p̸̡͛̔e̶̫͉̍r̷̆ͅi̵͍̜̍͋ê̴̤n̴̘̚c̷̼̹̋e̶̺̿̆ ̶̂̔ͅP̵̮͌o̷̧̯͆͝i̶͕̒̒ͅn̸̜̑t̴̮̋:̶̘̥͌̈́ ̴̣́͘5̸͇̔3̸̯̿͗1̷͔́͋5̴̼͔̋2̷͇̈́̏/̶̂̔ͅ9̵̼̰͋͌9̸̡̘̚0̵̛̯͒0̴̬̻̔0̴̞̣̓]

[S̷̲͛e̶̮̾̌m̴͍̱̆̈́b̵͚͊̋l̸̨̑̉a̸̞̺͐n̷̗̄͑c̵͎̐͗e̷̤͗: Shadow Sovereign]

[Shadows]

- Igris

- Tank

- Iron

- Tusk

- Beru

- Greed

- Avenger

- Naraku

- Kaisel

- Bemular

- Isolde

- Ignatius