RWBY - [Chapter 8] - Solo Leveling and the Cat's out of the Bag

(Y/N POV)

If I'm correct. Today's the day Weiss and Blake fight over the White Fang's alignment and the cat is out of the bag then runs away with the Monkey King wannabe. Nah. I'm not gonna deal with that awkward situation, not to mention, I'll probably snap and scold the ice queen again so...I'm gonna waste my day leveling up! And right now, I'm heading to the Wizard of Oz's office because I'm just gonna tell him that.

Actually, nah. I don't need permission to get stronger...or do I? Meh, I don't care. Everybody's doing their own things right now and I'm gonna do mine.

--------------------------------------------

On the way to the Emerald Forest, I bumped into Jeanne and Rin, who looked tired and out of breath. Curious, I asked.

"Girls, what's wrong? You two look like you just ran a marathon."

*Pant* "Oh, it's nothing-" *Pant* "It's just that-" *Pant* "Nora still had some sap from the Forever Fall trip and now she's hyperactive and chasing us for more sap." Rin explained while Jeanne already fell from exhaustion.

"Why would she go hyperactive when eating sugar?" I asked.

"She just has an addiction to sweet things." Rin said.

"Soo...how long has she been chasing you?"

"Almost half an hour ago."

"And does she like pancakes?" I asked.

"She does, what will pancakes do?" Rin questioned.

"Eh...just cook her some pancakes with some sedatives in it. Boom, problem solved." I suggested to her.

"And where would I get sedatives when Nora is busy chasing us?" She asked still tired.

"Touché. Well good luck then cause I don't want to be mauled by a girl who can ride an ursa, lift up a huge hammer and is addicted to pancakes." I said while running off because I can hear the said girl.

"Wait! Help us!" Jeanne shouted, who woken just now.

"Sorry! Sacrifices must be made!" I said, quoting a certain butter loving fellow youtuber.

"You jerk!" They both shouted then froze when they hear a singsong voice from behind.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiin~. Jeeeeeaaannne~. Where's my sugar?~"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

--------------------------------------------

(3RD POV)

Y/N is seen panting, after all, he did run away from a girl that can maul his body of its sugar and is probably doing that to the two poor members of JNPR. Composing himself, he continued his way to the forest and getting his weapons ready. However, he was not alone because a certain coffee loving headmaster was watching him leaving the academy grounds.

(Ozpin POV)

Looking through the academy's cameras is quite entertaining...and I sound like a creepy old man perverting on young children. Let's see...Miss Arc and Miss Lie is running down the hallway from...a crazily smiling Miss Valkyrie? She looks like she's on drugs. I should inform Glynda about this. And now...Miss Nikos is busy training in the arena as usual, of course, a champion would want to stay strong at all cost.

Hmm...Team CRDL is...huddled up in a group at the corner of the library, they look quite alert. Did something happen to them? Hm. I wouldn't really care, WHY did I allow them to enroll in Beacon when they're just going to be racist against the faunas? No matter.