RWBY - [Chapter 17] - Meetings

(3RD POV)

Y/N and Team RWBY are currently watching another match featuring Team SSSN from Haven Academy in Mistral against Team NDGO from Shade Academy, the former seems to be very popular among the girls as several individuals are seen holding onto posters with Sun and his teammates' face plastered on it.

"Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far. I am, of course, talking about Team SSSN! Sun Wukong and his team are certainly a force to be reckoned with." Port announces over the broadcast.

"And although he will be representing the Mistral Academy of Haven, I'm sure her friends and family back in Vacuo will be cheering him along." Port added.

Y/N remembers a hilarious scene from this part and just as he thought about it, as soon as the arena opened up a new environment, Neptune froze like a statue as he stared petrified at the water. Y/N and Blake facepalmed their faces in annoyance.

"Uh... what's wrong with Neptune?" Ruby asked.

"He's terrified of water." Y/N bluntly stated.

"What?!" The reaper exclaimed, surprised just to see Neptune run up a high rock ground, far from the water.

"Neptune! What the hell are you doing?!" Sun demanded, busy clashing weapons with his opponent.

"Uh..! You know! Gaining a higher ground!" The said boy replied hastily.

"We are having a three against four right now!! Get down here and help!" The monkey faunas ordered.

"But... but... um..!" Neptune stuttered as he tried to scoot away from the water, ironic despite his name being that of a certain water god.

"OUMDAMNIT NEPTUNE!!" Sun bellowed as he now fought two opponents, forcing him to use his semblance.

The match was a very close one as Neptune's fear of water almost costed his team the match. Overall, Team SSSN came out as the victors.

"Uuugh... that was so close." Ruby commented.

"Looks like the dorks made it to the next round." Yang added before Y/N gave a thumbs up to Sun and the latter returning the gesture.

"And with that, Team SSSN moves on to the double round! You know what I'd call that victory?" Port questioned.

"Shocking?" Oobleck answered.

"No, well earned. What you said is stupid." Port bluntly said, earning a snort from Y/N.

"That concludes the matches for the day. Please leave the Colosseum in a CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION!" Oobleck ordered in the end.

"Come one, let's go congratulate 'em." Yang said, dragging Y/N and RWB up.

"Uhh... Weiss? What... are you doing?" Ruby asked, noticing the heiress looking at a certain ship flying in.

"She's here." Weiss smiled before running out of the building.

"Wonder what's her level? Can't be as low as Eirwen's." Y/N thought before following the girl along with Ruby.

"Weiss, what's the big deal? Who is it? Who is she?" The reaper questioned.

"Winter." Was the ice queen's answer.

"Well, time for the dusty crow to show up..." Y/N muttered.

"Winter!" Weiss shouted as she ran up to the said girl with Y/N and Ruby following close.