RWBY - [Chapter 12] - Preparations for the Ball

(3RD POV)

The scene shows Team RWBY except for the B in the ballroom decorating it for the upcoming dance and also make it more joyful and amazing. Weiss and Yang are doing their tasks however, they usually optimistic leader sat at a table, completely gloomy and depressed while saying nothing until Weiss comes over with two seemingly same colored tablecloth.

"I need you to pick a tablecloth." Said Weiss as she slides the said tablecloths towards Ruby.

"Aren't they both the same?" Ruby replied, still gloomy.

"I don't even know why I asked!" Weiss grumbled as she walked off.

"So, have you picked a dress yet?" Yang asked, sidling up to her sister.

"What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going." Ruby dejectedly replied.

"Oh, don't worry, she's going...Weiss! I thought we agreed, no doilies!" Yang exclaimed as she looked over to the heiress.

"If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!" She retorted back but is interrupted as the doors opened, revealing Sun, Neptune and Y/N.

"Your dance is going to have a fog machine?" Neptune asked.

"We were thinking about it..." Weiss answered uncertainly.

"Add them, it'll probably make the crowd go 'Wow'." Y/N added.

"Hmm...sure." Weiss replied, smiling.

"You ladies all excited to dress up?" Sun asked, grinning.

"Pfff...yeah, right!" Scoffed Ruby.

"Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!" Yang declared.

"What are you guys wearing?" Weiss questioned, looking towards the male trio.

"Uhh...this?" Sun answered, gesturing to his unbuttoned shirt.

"Ignore him for he knows not what he says." Neptune interrupted, shoving his hand in front of the monkey faunas.

"Hey, I may have moved to Mistral but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place." Sun stated, slapping away Neptune's hand.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've all noticed." Said Y/N.

"Soooo...what does Blake think of all this? She still being all y'know...Blake-y?" Sun nervously asked, scratching his head.

"Obviously." Weiss answered, crossing her arms in disapproval.

"I still can't think of a way to change her mind." Ruby interjected gloomily.

"Guys, trust me. Blake will be at the dance tomorrow night." Yang declared confidently.

"Hmm...knowing you, you probably will succeed." Y/N added.

"Aww. That's sweet of you Y/N." Yang said, winking at him, making him chuckle.

"Heh, too bad, flirting doesn't work on me so try again." Y/N retorted mischievously then began walking out of the room.

"Hey, where are you going?" Sun asked.

"Assuming I want to attend the ball, I need a suit, which I don't. So I'm getting one." Y/N answered then disappeared around the corner.

-------------------------------------

As Y/N walked down the hallways of Beacon, one thought crossed his mind, making him frown. If he's going to buy a suit, where would he get one? Though he is having some trouble wondering about specific places that sells the said clothes, he soon brushed away the thoughts.