FGO - [Chapter 24] - Interrogations and Doubts

(POV - 3RD)

"...I can't believe Chaldea's disciplinary room is now being used as a confinement cell..." Said Mash as she and her Master along with Da Vinci.

"You said it! Had I'd known we were going to end up here, I would have loosened up the purse strings when it came to its budget!" The female Caster remarked.

"Just look these rock-hard beds! This obsolete, musky air conditioner! This cut-rate lighting!" She continued to rant on.

"It might as well have been a confinement cell all along! At least we're technically allowed to leave it if we want, but still!"

"Yeah... at least the bathroom is separate from the dining area... I don't care much for the way that new director does business, but..." Said a bespectacled Chaldea staff.

"At least we're all together, that's for certain." Ritsuka stated.

"That, I can agree with, I'd be lying if I said I didn't suspect some ulterior motive in rounding us up like this, but it's definitely better than separating us." Da Vinci added.

"Still, Acting Director Da Vinci? I think I have a handle on who Mr. Goredolf is now, but... those other two... Ms. Koyanskaya and Father Kotomine..." Mash began.

"You still don't know what their deal is, right? I haven't been able to get a read on them either." Answered Da Vinci.

"I can tell they're not your everyday secretary and priest, but that's all I can discern from them. I also can't get a read on their magecraft abilities, either."

"That's because they're neither mages nor your everyday secretary or priest." Y/N took this moment to voice out his own thoughts.

"Huh? Who said that?!" The bespectacled staff exclaimed out in shock as Ritsuka and Mash blinked in realization, while Da Vinci just smiled.

"Ah, I almost forgot about you, Y/N. Though with your [EX] Presence Concealment, I suppose it's to be expected." She admitted.

"Presence Concealment? I thought only the Assassin class have that skill?" Mash questioned with Ritsuka agreeing.

"Technically, I suppose I can ALSO be summoned as an Assassin." Y/N said, allowing himself to be revealed as he leaned against the wall like an edgy edgelord wanting to be cool.

"A Servant?! Didn't Ritsuka sever all contracts with them?!" The Chaldea staff wondered.

"Accidental and unintentional summon, should I have time, I'll look into the system. Now, what were you saying about those two people being?" Da Vinci asked.

"I took a deeper insight into their backgrounds- don't ask how, and both Koyanskaya and Kotomine- that son of a bitch, aren't at all human... if you can't tell." Y/N answered.

"Rather, I do believe they have an ulterior movement in serving Goredolf, and by their views, they kept us together either because we aren't that much of a threat or they want us to deliberately make a plan in getting out of here."

"Take Da Vinci here, even though she's a Servant, she is a genius of the Renaissance era so wouldn't it be obvious they need to separate the genius first? Yet, those two had the soldiers escort both the Master and Servant into the same room where who knows what will happen."

"But then again, I don't have clairvoyance so I wouldn't be so sure on my opinion." Y/N stated.

"I suppose you're also right... but why did you think Kotomine isn't as human as you think?" Questioned Mash.

"His aura... it reeks of death even though he conceals it well." Y/N commented, completely bullshitting his way in the conversation.

He just knows that Rasputin had taken over Kirei's corpse thanks to the wiki.